BY JUICY JUICE #82 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
I love this apple juice. One of my favorite apple juices. I do wish they had less sugar but the taste is great so I can't complain.
Samantha S.
I give this to my youngest daughter. We add water to it since she's so young but she loves it. We have been buying these for years.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
100% juoce for 100% kids! I love serving my little one 100% juice and knowing there isnt a TON of added sugar! Healthy for my man!
Holly T.
Saint Paul, MN
My boys love this juice. Fantastic even if the minions spill. It won't stain. I find its a great price compared to other products.
Hannah c.
Really good and best brand for apple juice for me. When i was pregnant i think i drunk a lot of it. And also very good for my kids.
Caitlin O.
Sunbury, OH
Very flavorful and nutrious. Good for any age. Good quality but not too expensive. Would definitely recommend to friends an family
Shawna G.
MCKEESPORT
I love the taste it isn't to tart and my kids love it. It's less sugar. I would give this to my niece and nephew. It isn't harsh.
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Juicy Juice. It is the best tasting apple juice to me and my daughter absolutely loves it! We don't drink any other brand.
Monica G.
These are ok but very very sweet u can taste the sugar i started feeling like it was getting my son hyper so i stopped buying it.
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I love apple juice it's definitely one of my favorite juices to have!! It's sweet, but not to sweet and it satisfies my thirst!!