BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Jessica G.
Lafayette, IN
Yes, these are my favorite brand of juice. I have gotten all the flavors the only one I didn't like that much was the orange flavor .
Neli S.
COCKEYSVILLE, MD
Its good, almost like motts but its a well known brand for 100% juice. It tastes good. My son loves it, he loves the new mango flavor
Rachel L.
Long Beach , CA
I'm 26 years old and this is still my favorite juice. I've been drinking juicy juice since I was little and I never get sick of it!!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I buy this juice for my son. I love that it's 100% juice. It makes me feel comfortable giving it to my child. It tastes great too.
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
I love this apple juice. One of my favorite apple juices. I do wish they had less sugar but the taste is great so I can't complain.
Samantha S.
I give this to my youngest daughter. We add water to it since she's so young but she loves it. We have been buying these for years.
Holly T.
Saint Paul, MN
My boys love this juice. Fantastic even if the minions spill. It won't stain. I find its a great price compared to other products.
Hannah c.
Really good and best brand for apple juice for me. When i was pregnant i think i drunk a lot of it. And also very good for my kids.
Caitlin O.
Sunbury, OH
Very flavorful and nutrious. Good for any age. Good quality but not too expensive. Would definitely recommend to friends an family
Shawna G.
MCKEESPORT
I love the taste it isn't to tart and my kids love it. It's less sugar. I would give this to my niece and nephew. It isn't harsh.