BY JUICY JUICE #82 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This juice has a good flavor. It actually tastes like apples, unlike some other brands. My only problem is getting my 3 year old to share. ;)
Adilene R.
Apple juice with cookies it is amazing love the taste it is not sour like other juice which is great because sweet us better in my opinion
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Juicy Juice apple juice is absolutely delightful. It has vitamins and tastes very good. I recommend this product to any apple juice lover!
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
My kids love this juice! They love the taste and I love how cheap it is! They refuse to drink any other type of juice besides juicy juice!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
One of the best apple juice that I have ever had! And it supplies your daily input of fruits! Can find at any grocery store or quick marts.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Apple juice from juicy juice is alright. I don't care for it because its a little too sweet for my liking. Doesn't taste like apple juice
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
My children really enjoy the apple, watermelon, dragonfruit, strawberry kiwi and mango flavors! Definily a staple in our weekly shopping!
Courtney P.
My daughter and son loves Apple juice. I mix it with a little water because it is a little strong but they can't even tell a difference.
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Paulette P.
This is a great apple juice, we stock up because we go through it quickly. My daughter is not too big on juices unless it's apple juice.