BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dislike apple juice. High sugar content but better for you then a lot of ‘fruit’ juices. Would love to see an easy pore handle for ease of use.
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
We love the Juicy Juice Apple Juice. Im very particular about my Apple juice and juicy juice brand is one I keep coming back to. It's so good!
San D.
My son LOVES apple juice. He can drink this entire bottle if I don’t limit him. It’s a little too sweet for my liking so I dilute with water.
Asia C.
I get this juice for my 6yo and 4yo. It flavorful and not to sweet. It also comes in very tasty flavors like kiwi strawberry and peach grape.
Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This juice has a good flavor. It actually tastes like apples, unlike some other brands. My only problem is getting my 3 year old to share. ;)
Blanca R.
San Bernardino, CA
Juicy Juice apple juice is absolutely delightful. It has vitamins and tastes very good. I recommend this product to any apple juice lover!
Adilene R.
Apple juice with cookies it is amazing love the taste it is not sour like other juice which is great because sweet us better in my opinion
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
My kids love this juice! They love the taste and I love how cheap it is! They refuse to drink any other type of juice besides juicy juice!
michele a.
LAKE ORION, MI
One of the best apple juice that I have ever had! And it supplies your daily input of fruits! Can find at any grocery store or quick marts.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Apple juice from juicy juice is alright. I don't care for it because its a little too sweet for my liking. Doesn't taste like apple juice