BY JUICY JUICE #27 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Juicy juice is very tasty but not sure if it's the healthy option for kids.  Nice labeling thats appealing to me  very sweet an a cheap option
Kelsey R.
DECATUR, AL
My childhood favorite juice! Still tastes the same as it did back then and I love it. I love how thw recipe hasn't seemed to have changed like other brands.
Lisa K.
Columbus, OH
As a Mom that is very concerned about my child's sugar intake, I only buy JuicY Juice 100% Apple juice. The ingredients are all natural and straight forward.
Jennifer P.
Girard
I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old,and I get this juice on WIC all the time. It has a good flavor,with no added sugar,which is good when it comes to kids.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Apple juice is probably the one thing in the house that everyone loves. We go through a gallon every two days. Thankfully, at Walmart, it’s very affordable!!
Brandy B.
Love me some apple juice. The only reason I am giving this four stars is because of the sugar. Good for a cup or two but not something to drink consistently.
Halie O.
This juice is really good and is 100% juice. You don't have to worry about them adding artificial flavors or stuff to the juice. It is crisp and refreshing
Genesis G.
I love this juice and so dose my daughter! Great price and great quality! I will totally recommend to everyone and will be repurchasing! Love this product!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I would picked all this bullets for apple juice , I love apple juice , and juicy juice is my favorite brand from the, especially when it use to be in cans
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I know Juicy Juice is bad for little kids but I can live off of their apple juice it doesn't taste like any apple juice I've ever had before it's awesome.