BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Brittany G.
Get tasting. Only get this brand because of WIC. There’s cheaper brands but this price range still isn’t all too bad.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA
I love apple juice so this is my favorite. I'm glad juicy juice is under wic! All there flavors stay true and taste just right. Not overly sweet but just right.
irene s.
South Plainfield, NJ
My children love juicy juice. It has the perfect taste. Its 100 percent juice so its not so sweet. When its right out of the refrigerator it has a crisp taste
Carli F.
Mobile, AL
The apple juicy juice is my one year olds favorite flavor juice. I love it because it's 100% juice and doesn't have all the added garbage that other juices do.
Connie J.
Wichita ks
Juicy juice apple Juice is so good! It tastes like fresh apples and that's because it is 100 per cent juice. My family love it at meals or an In between drink.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Juicy juice is very tasty but not sure if it's the healthy option for kids.  Nice labeling thats appealing to me  very sweet an a cheap option
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
I use to drink this like there was no tomorrow when i was pregnant. I love the taste especially when it’s good and cold. I still love it. So does my daughter.
Ashley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! I feel like it tastes the best. Plus I love that it’s 100% so when I give some to my nephew I don’t have to worry about what I’m giving him.
Jennifer P.
Girard
I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old,and I get this juice on WIC all the time. It has a good flavor,with no added sugar,which is good when it comes to kids.
Lisa K.
Columbus, OH
As a Mom that is very concerned about my child's sugar intake, I only buy JuicY Juice 100% Apple juice. The ingredients are all natural and straight forward.