BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Kyla P.
I love apple juice, and I know a good one anywhere. This, is one of them! I will say, like most apple juices, this one is quite sugary. It's not the healthiest but it sure does taste good!
Lizbeth C.
Aurora, IL
My opinion for these juices,they're just too sweet for me, believe mei have a huge sweet tooth but whenever I drink this I had half a cup of water and the other half the juice but my nephew loves it
Brittany G.
Get tasting. Only get this brand because of WIC. There’s cheaper brands but this price range still isn’t all too bad.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA
I love apple juice so this is my favorite. I'm glad juicy juice is under wic! All there flavors stay true and taste just right. Not overly sweet but just right.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Juicy juice is very tasty but not sure if it's the healthy option for kids.  Nice labeling thats appealing to me  very sweet an a cheap option
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
I use to drink this like there was no tomorrow when i was pregnant. I love the taste especially when it’s good and cold. I still love it. So does my daughter.
Connie J.
Wichita ks
Juicy juice apple Juice is so good! It tastes like fresh apples and that's because it is 100 per cent juice. My family love it at meals or an In between drink.
Kelsey R.
DECATUR, AL
My childhood favorite juice! Still tastes the same as it did back then and I love it. I love how thw recipe hasn't seemed to have changed like other brands.
Lisa K.
Columbus, OH
As a Mom that is very concerned about my child's sugar intake, I only buy JuicY Juice 100% Apple juice. The ingredients are all natural and straight forward.
Jennifer P.
Girard
I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old,and I get this juice on WIC all the time. It has a good flavor,with no added sugar,which is good when it comes to kids.