BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Niki J.
I get this juice on WIC and my kids love it. I do water it down because it's full of sugar. I probably wouldn't buy it if it wasn't under the WIC program. It's easy to find at most grocery stores. If you don't mind all the empty calories and sugar for your kids than it's a good choice.
Elena S.
This drink i get from wic and so it isn’t too bad. I’ll put it in the refrigerator and then for the kids, I’d do half juice and half water. I think this juice is much too sweet but it’s nice to have for those days for a quick craving.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
My son loves his apple juice he doesn't drink juice much but he loves this juice because it's not too sweet or two tarts it's actually has a really nice balance is very affordable you can find in any store and I would buy it again
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I LOVE JUCIY JUICE. It tastes fresh and has a great flavor. It’s great for adults and kids. Apple juice is my favorite flavor but they have a ton of other flavors as well and they’re all great. It’s a great price.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
I received this through wic and it’s the only juice I actually liked getting. My son enjoys it as well. It tastes good and doesn’t have too much sugar in it. I only get this juice through wic.
Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
My son loves his apple juice. I always water it down for less sugar and healthy teeth. It also helps if he’s constipated so that’s a plus. It’s very affordable. I definitely recommend. Has very good benefits and fruit servings.
Tania E.
Montevallo, AL
Love apple juice, you really can't go wrong. Well actually yes there's brands that the juice taste so bad, so fake. But not this one, I really enjoy having a cold cup of apple juice in the morning
Rae K.
My household is big into apple juice and I really like how this one is no added sugar so it’s all natural sugars. It’s a great value and a staple in my house for juice.
Rebecca J.
Chelsea, ME
This is my all time favorite apple juice when im in the store looking for juice, I mostly always chose this , it delicious and yummy and I love how it’s good for you
Taisha D.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
This is my toddler's drink of choice. I like it because I don't have to water it down as much as other apple juices, due to the sugar content. It's only about 14G vs. other juice brands which are typically double that amount. So I would say this is a winner if you have kids like myself.