BY JUICY JUICE #11 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Niki J.
I get this juice on WIC and my kids love it. I do water it down because it's full of sugar. I probably wouldn't buy it if it wasn't under the WIC program. It's easy to find at most grocery stores. If you don't mind all the empty calories and sugar for your kids than it's a good choice.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I buy those about once a week. My daughter loves this type of apple juice. There’s not that much sugar added but it also doesn’t taste water down. You can buy the really big size and it’s decently priced. You can find this size anywhere including the dollar store and dollar general. I would definitely buy again and recommend to other moms
Neysha M.
From my nieces to my own. All have drink this brand of juice. Even me that I am an adult like it . 😋 Even tho we are now more on the natural side making out own just for the must part. But when I buy juice this is one of my picks.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I think this a just a good quality Apple juice. I don’t have any complaints. I get it through the WIC program and honestly I’m glad that I get this brand. It’s a little sugary. But other than it has an awesome taste.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I had never tried this product until I started getting it on WIC. The juice is so good that I buy some every time I go to the store. It is not expensive and and a great quality taste. I highly recommend this product!
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is a close second to Mott's Apple juice, but it's really great and the kids love it for sure! It net my expectations and tasted pretty good for the amount of sugar in it. Definitely recommend for all the babies!
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I LOVE JUCIY JUICE. It tastes fresh and has a great flavor. It’s great for adults and kids. Apple juice is my favorite flavor but they have a ton of other flavors as well and they’re all great. It’s a great price.
Clarissa D.
Great product, always buy this for my kiddos!! Amazing taste always and I know I'm not giving my kids bad ingredients. It can be a little expensive compared to other brands but I can usually find a coupon!
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
Juice goes so fast in my house it's not even funny I But probably 10 bottle of this juice a month, not exaggerating at all. Why wouldn't I keep it in my house full of boys, it's healthy and they love it!!
Tracey Y.
My favorite and easy to find. Everywhere i go i can usually find this and this brand specficically. I love it and it is refreshing for sure. It is a great valie as well and i will continue to purchase.