Juicy Juice 100% Apple 48oz WIC

by Juicy Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice 100% Apple 48oz WIC!
How would you rate this product?
Anoka, MN
Ummmm yes! 100% refreshing and I love how it doesn’t have that strange aftertaste like if you were to drink other apple juice brands. It’s super cheap and I love how they’ll allow you to buy this brand using your obgyn thingy. Don’t remember what it’s calles but yeah. Plus packaging is simplistic. It can’t get any better.
I would give my kids a cup of apple juice each day when they were younger to keep things moving, if you know what I mean. haha I would do half apple juice and half water because I didn't want them having an upset stomach. I love that this product has less sugar than most juices out there.
Marion
I get this product on my WIC every month the child  loved it I love it. Excellent Taste of apple juice you can get. Better than any other brand! Really great value and packaging is nice and clean. I highly recommend this to anybody with children and Juice lovers.
Allensville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my sons favorite of all the juices. He’s 10 months old and can drink a cup of this so fast! Lol it does taste delicious and we will continue to buy it. I Just mix it with a little bit of water so it’s not so sugary for the baby. Very refreshing!
Jersey City, NJ
My kids love it, it taste like organic apple juice. The taste is awesome and I really enjoy drinking it. I received eight 64 oz bottle of juice from WIC and after that everyone we get about 14-18 bottles of juice for the house
No Special Diet
Get this product on wic. It is a little expensive otherwise. It is still a delicious product to give children with meals. Wish I was a little cheaper so I could buy more when I dont have wic
Bradenton, FL
I get this juice for my oldest son but I definitely drink a glass or two myself. Its particularly good with lots of ice. It's healthy without compromising taste which is great.
Mt.Vernon
I get this juicy juice on my wic and my 2yr old loves it so much he always either wants this milk or water. He can actually tell a difference if I buy a different brand
Riverview, FL
Yep if you had WIC before then you already know about this juice. Just your every day apple juice super good the kids love it. No complaints over here I love the juice
Colchester , VT
Juicy juice apple it our all time favorite. My kids absolutely love it and the taste is amazing compared to other juices. This is the number one drink I purchase in our home and will continue to purchase it! I highly recommend it to anyone with small children!