BY JUICY JUICE #19 in Juice

Juicy juice fruitifuls apple quench juice box 8 pk see more...

• Do these come in smaller sizes?4 Answers
  • How old does your child have to be to drink this? I was thinking ...8 Answers
  • Is this a safe brand for kids?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves Juicy Juice and it is a juice I feel good about giving my son since it is 100% juice!" in 22 reviews
  • "i like this juice i use to drink this when i was young.they have different flavors,i would recommend it for the kids" in 14 reviews
  • "my daughter lovers juicy juice and i dont feel so bad giving it to her because it is the most natural brand of juice they have for kids (:" in 14 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite drinks from childhood and I still drink it today when it's on sale." in 13 reviews
  • "They love the Fruit Punch and the apple juice Compared to all the other juice brands i've gotten, it is the best for the kids because it doesn't have as much sugar and it doesn't tear up their tummies either. " in 11 reviews
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
Well what can I say...besides that this is an amazing product. They do not need to change much, maybe make it cheaper. I love this product so much because I am a diabetic. So when my sugar is low it helps it get to a safe point and allows me to be safe till i get food.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Juicy juice is a good juice for kids as well as adults. I don't think it needs room for improvement. It's good how it is now. I have been drinking this juice since I was a little girl. It has met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This juice brings memories , my mother would buy me this growing up and I always love the crisp taste. Growing up I learned that it was 100% juice and how wonderful is that?
J M.
J M.
Juicy Juice makes a big variety of great tasting juices & I like that they are 100% juice. No syrups or sugar added.
nicole n.
nicole n.
I love this juicey juice it is so fresh and refreshing. I love how my kids also have no probem drinking this!
JJ B.
JJ B.
It tastes OK. Comes in many flavors. I like grape flavor the best. I only drink juicy juice once in a while.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Great for the kids. Not loaded with sugar, variety of flavors too. I stock up every trip
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perryville, MO
We love juicy juice boxes! My kids absolutely love to drink them! They are yummy!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Juicy juice is my favorite juice as a child and still as an adult.  I say that I buy it for my kids when in reality I still enjoy the taste of it so much that I have to buy twice as much.  The new packaging makes it easy to handle and pour and it fits nicely in our fridge.  I think I have tried every flavor available in my local grocer and have not yet found a flavor I didn't enjoy!
Passion B.
Passion B.
Foodie Expert
This is the best juice ever!!!! I grew up drinking this juice & I love it. Now that I'm a mother, it was only right that I introduced this juice to my son. It is 100% juice which is very important for my son. I really love the Juicy Juice juice boxes too, they're perfect for packing lunches and having an on the go snack. I recommend this juice to all mothers.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Does anyone dilute it with water to cut the calories for their kids?
katie a.
katie a.
Hopewell, NJ
What's your favorite Juicy Juice flavor?
Verleatha H.
Verleatha H.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in gallon jugs?
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Do your kids love this juice?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
What is your favorite flavor?