Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29 uploaded by Deya W.Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29 uploaded by Autum E.

BY JUICY JAYS

Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
A for effort but to me these paper have no taste! 😳 I've tried several flavor sand they didn't taste like anything to me but I do enjoy there cones.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
They are good but don't over use or you'll hate them eventually, on the bad side, if you get the glue too wet it wound paste ... Be careful
Autum E.
Autum E.
JACKSON, MI
The blue berry taste the best. the water mellon has no taste. i do enjoy the blueberry papers. they smell good to
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Tried them once with my husband not too bad would recommend to give it a try taste pretty good.
brandi a.
brandi a.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these rolling papers . They're easy to roll and taste great ! All my friends loved them!
Ember B.
Ember B.
Wellness Guru Expert
The paper doesn't anyways stick. They taste soooo good while rolling it. But not the same when smoking. They're just okay but not great.
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
I use all juicy Jay products. Huge fan
Always have been and always will be. I don't have the grape ones on hand at this moment cause I ran out but I have very cherry here on hand that I can take a pic of . Huge variety of flavors to choose from ! Every kind of fruit taste possible ! Will continue to purchase juicy jays for as long as I continue to smoke :)
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
those are great,actually taste like grape,a crowd pleaser or conversation opener lol.affordable.very fun to use.any variety store sells papers.totally aweesome.love all types.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
New Zealand
These are amazing to use, they smell nice and are easy to roll with.. the sticky part you lick tastes like grape:)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
I love these papers there easy to roll with and they taste amazing. I have cotton candy flavored.