Personal CareJuicy Jays
Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29

Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29

by Juicy Jays

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29!
How would you rate this product?
Echo E.
pollock pines
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29 uploaded by Echo E.
These are absolutely my favorite rolling papers in the world I love all of the flavors pretty much . I’ve tried all of them . This is my go to brand on rolling player papers although sometimes are hard to fine and on Amazon I’ve gotten scammed a couple times and paid $13 for one pack of papers which is ridiculous. But normally you only pay a couple dollars and that taste is amazing and they work great I’ll like and say is my favorite brand ever!!!!
Darian M.
Panama City , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A for effort but to me these paper have no taste! 😳 I've tried several flavor sand they didn't taste like anything to me but I do enjoy there cones.
Autum E.
Marshall, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29 uploaded by Autum E.
The blue berry taste the best. the water mellon has no taste. i do enjoy the blueberry papers. they smell good to
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
The paper doesn't anyways stick. They taste soooo good while rolling it. But not the same when smoking. They're just okay but not great.
brandi A.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these rolling papers . They're easy to roll and taste great ! All my friends loved them!
Jasmine G.
Tried them once with my husband not too bad would recommend to give it a try taste pretty good.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Juicy Jays Juicy Jay's Grape Flavored Rolling Paper #29 uploaded by Karen T.
Honestly I think the only flavor that you can taste the most is the strawberry ones. The rest that I've tried from this brand are pretty bland. But they are affordable easy to find at most smoke shops. And they get the job done.
Emma T.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are good but don't over use or you'll hate them eventually, on the bad side, if you get the glue too wet it wound paste ... Be careful
April R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used these rolling papers many times over the last 32 yrs and they are my favorite flavored papers, they have so many flavors, my favorite is the blueberry,l and the burn good, no running or smoldering, I always have 4-5 different packs in my stash box
Ashleigh M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these rolling papers, very tasty and the smell amazing, grape ones are one of my favourites. Were better than expected. Would be good as cone very easy to use. Good at sticking as some rolling papers dont have a good gummed bit. Definitely will be buying these again for the spliffs.

Looking for your answer?