BY JUICY FRUIT #32 in Gum

New Slim Pack and Improved Flavor! An iconic gum if there ever was one, Juicy Fruit has been providing chewing pleasure for more than 100 years. Chew some today and feel like a kid again. 10 -15 stick packages

Juicy Fruit Gum
  • "ive been chewing this gum since i was such a little kid, the flavor is really tasty but does not last long and ends up tasting like chewed up card board." in 99 reviews
  • "Unfortunately we don't have this gum in Denmark, but I bought it in America and it's definitely some of my favorite gum!" in 39 reviews
  • "the only thing is that the taste goes away kind of fast but it is so worth chewing because you will love the falor of it! " in 38 reviews
  • "I would always chew these when I was younger and these are definitely deliciously flavored but the flavor doesn't last very long." in 31 reviews
  • "I love the taste but just wish it lasted longer they should try and make it last longer but over all its good i get it when i dont want a minty gum before eating." in 22 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Absolutely love this gum. It is the only brand of gum I purchase. There really is nothing like it. It is so juicy and fruity tasting and the flavor lasts a while. Their packaging is pretty standard for gum and I can't say I have any complaints about it. I do love the yellow background with the red and blue font. I think it really stands out among the other gum products. Overall, this is a really good tasting gum that I highly recommend and will continue to purchase!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Es un chicle que aún conserva el sabor original de chicle, se acaba rápido el sabor en realidad pero, tiene un buen precio para cuando quieres masticar algo por un momento! No es la opción ni más sana ni con menos azúcar pero, si para llevar en la cartera
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
I love these chewing gums, they are very rich and I recommend them a lot, I do not like mint chewing gum because in that case I prefer candies. Juicy Fruit are the best chewing gums, its fruit flavor is delicious and I always have a small box available in my portfolio.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
juicy fruit is absolutely disgusting. the flavor last for about 5 minutes and then it’s gone and the texture of the gum is so rubbery and disgusting. don’t waste your time with this, go spend your money on a different gum
Ashley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A childhood favorite that will never get old, the cost never changes it only gets begged with time i literally have nothing to complain about this product it’s an amazing brand and quality of gum!
Jordan A.
New Prague, MN
The flavor to start on this gum is amazing, it tastes great! However, that flavor does not last very long and the gum gets hard fast. I normally only chew it for thirty minutes before it is too hard to eat anymore. If you are looking for fruity gum I would pick this over the others that I have tried.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
I will always love juicy fruit gum. It is one of those gum brands that don't really last long but have an amazing flavor that you don't really care. I could eat a whole pack super fast because it loses flavor so fast. Its also a great price and totally recommend people to buy it.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I honestly don’t enjoy this gum the slightest bit. The only time I chew it is if it’s freely given to me. It can be found in typically any store, but I don’t recommend it. It’s cheap, so I’ll give it that. The flavor doesn’t last at all, so it’s like chewing on rubber.
Laleh T.
I like this gum when I'm dieting. It's a nice little sugar fix without eating too many calories. However, the delicious flavor is very short lived. This gum doesn't last long at all. It also because super stiff.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
The flavor is just horrible. It doesn't last so I find myself having to chew more than one piece at a time. I hardly ever buy this brand of gum anymore. The price is good, but the quality of the gum is lacking big time. I would not recommend to others.
Faith W.
How long did the flavor last?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Wrigleys flavor? Is it Juicy Fruit or a different one?
Miranda R.
Wheeling, WV
How long can you chew the gum until the flavor is gone?
shayna k.
Does this gum make your breath better
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
DO you like this flavor?