Juicy Drop Pop Apple Attack uploaded by Yadaris M.Juicy Drop Pop Apple Attack uploaded by ismaray g.Juicy Drop Pop Apple Attack uploaded by maria m.

BY JUICY DROP POP

Juicy Drop Apple Attack Pop® Candy.
Dare 2 drop.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Juicy Drop Pop Apple Attack
  • "Although green apple is good, blue raspberry flavors always hold a special place in my heart." in 1 review
  • "This is a hard candy that comes with a sour liquid its both sweet and sour at the same time and you can buy it in different flavors, I just love it." in 1 review
  • "If you like sour candy like me I would recommend this candy to you." in 1 review
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My husband loves anything sour. So, this is right up his alley. He loves this candy. He usually eats all the sour candy and gives me the sucker. It is a really good candy and any kid would love it. All you do is squirt he sour candy onto the sucker so it is sour and sweet together. I recommend it!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is one of my favorite candies! The flavor is sour but not overwhelming and there was enough juice and suckers to last a long time! The only thing I would change is how the packaging comes off. The entire wrapper comes off including the name of the candy! This results in any photo being taken is just a colored tube
Karsyn B.
I've never had a Juicy Drop Pop before until recently when they were the Free Friday Download at Kroger. I really thought I've disliked sour candy my whole life. Maybe it was because I hoarded War Heads in my cheeks 24/7. But now I realized I've been missing out for so, so long! They're almost always on sale for $1 at Kroger and I'll definitely be making it a normal sweet treat - it is satisfyingly sour, not uncomfortable-over-puckering sour.
maria m.
My son's favorite candy! we love to get like 4 at once so we can mix and see what flavors are better with each other. he likes the #BerryBomb and I like the #SoureBerry we like green apple too buts it's way to sour.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
Reminds me of my childhood ! I was a fan of the pops, the regular ones, but when they came out with these that had the sour juice... Never did I but another pop. Plus the pop ones really gets kids dirty, this one keeps them cleaner ! Love it.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
Who doesn't like sour candy? This candy is definitely for older kids as it requres dropping sour candy onto a sweet lollipop. Although green apple is good, blue raspberry flavors always hold a special place in my heart.
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
If you like sour candy like me I would recommend this candy to you. Very tasty plus sour and even if you do not like sour stuff it has it separate so u can eat the candy and not the sour stuff.
Angelica S.
Stockton, CA
This candy has amazing taste, but if you have a high sour tolerance it's not as satisfying. it's a great price, not expensive at all. It can get messy with smaller children so be careful.
Maddie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I can remember eating these all the time when i was little. Anytime i was good in the grocery store my mom would let me get one. Love these! great flavor (If you're a fan of sour things)
Love these! Every flavor! I stock up all the time so I ways have some on hand. I drink the sour juice and pretty much save or dispose of the sucker though. Not that the suckers are bad I just love the sour liquid

Walmart