Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesJuicy Crittoure
- Coif Fur Moisturizing Conditioner - 8 oz

Juicy Crittoure - Coif Fur Moisturizing Conditioner - 8 oz

by Juicy Crittoure

Its what puts the fluff in fluffy.a conditioning treatment that creates the most pettable furs in town. Product Features: Usage: After shampooing rinse apply conditioner and massage into wet coat. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results use with Juicy Crittoure Shampooch. 240 mL / 8.0 FL OZ Liquid Made in USA Juicy Couture Distribution Warning: Flammable / Inflammable. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated. If symptoms persist consult your veterinarian. Do not use on puppies 6 months or younger. For external use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Crittoure - Coif Fur Moisturizing Conditioner - 8 oz!
Lauren  J.
Fort Worth, TX
My maltipoo says BRAVO! I don’t like 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner for my hair so why should I use it on my fur child?!? Especially if I want her hair to be soft and fluffy! Love the color, the texture, the smell! It’s a great product!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Purchased at: eBay
Love love love , just a little of this stuff goes a long ways . I had received this in one of my pups subscription boxes and fell in love . It smells so good and doesn’t give the wet dog smell . Leaves my pups fur super soft and smelling great !! I highly recommend this ! Only problem is I have to buy it on eBay because I can’t find it anywhere else .
Mizzy C.
I think this smells amazing. I personally love Juicy Crittoure! My dog loves it, just leaves a great smell! nothing to improve because it truly is lovely and has a lovely smell. would buy again thank yu

Looking for your answer?