Juicy Couture World of Deluxe Miniature Coffret

Juicy Couture World of Juicy Couture Deluxe Miniature Coffret Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Help me 😭😭 i want badges
Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product Amazing amazing product
Where can I purchase this product. What is the price range?
Start your review of Juicy Couture World of Deluxe Miniature Coffret!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoGilbert
I like fragrance coffrets, because it gives you an opportunity to try several fragrances in a small size, and thus know which one you like best and wish to purchase in a large size. (They also make a great gift, because, hopefully, the recipient will like at least one!)
This Juicy Couture Coffret comes with four fragrances: the original Juicy Couture, Couture La La, Viva La Juicy, and Viva La Juicy La Fleur.
Here are my thoughts on each one:
Viva La Juicy La Fleur was my favorite, a soft delicate floral. However, the fragrance did not last long on me at all.
Viva La Juicy - loved it, sweet and vanilla smelling. May purchase in the regular size.
Couture La La - fresh and citrus-y smelling. OK, but not a fragrance I personally would choose.
Juicy Couture - my least favorite. This smelled really medicinal on me when I first sprayed it on. Almost like Noxzema face cream (if anyone remembers that). Maybe the one I received had gone bad, or maybe it is just my chemistry. After a while it calmed down, but I still didn't care for it.

Also, if you do purchase this, here is how to open the bottles. I only mention this because I couldn't figure it out at first and tried to unscrew the top. You pull the top straight off - glass top and metal band come off together. These are not sprays; you dab them on. The presentation box is absolutely exquisite. It is gold, the top has a magnetized closure, and there is a pretty pink bow on the front of the box. The inside is also very attractive. I am keeping it to use for some of my jewelry.
Here are my thoughts on each one:

12 days agoDenver
The Juicy Couture World of Deluxe Miniature Coffret is a great purchase for those on the go. I always keep one of the minis on my vehicle just in case i need to spry it to smell nice in between work meetings. The smell is not overwhelming but it makes you feel fresh.
3 months ago
Great for a starter perfume set, my husband bought it for me and it smells amazing. It has a very fruity but soft smell to it. Can be worn out on date night or even to an interview or work. One of my favorites. Would definitely be buying more once this runs out
2 months ago103 weimar st buffalo ny
Love love love !!!! Smells amazing love that includes travel size spray as well !!!! No need for improvement already perfect . Repeat user definitely wasn’t my first time !!! Definitely recommend to others !!!
3 months agoTacoma, WA
Got this beauty for my beat friend to introduce her to them and she loved them! Gotta appreciate having a box of multiple scents for testing until you know what you like!
2 months ago
I gave it to a friend of mine on her birthday and she said she absolutely loved it. The frangrance was rich and it lasted for 24 hours, which was AMAZING and i was pretty shocked by that. It also has high quality, the bottle and packaging doesn't look cheap either.💖
3 months agoColumbus
I absolutely love the way this sent smells. It last all day long! I would not recommend this to older women but to maybe college aged woman. It’s cheaper than Marc Jacobs and other brands but it’s a good gift set.  I would not buy it again but if use it if it was a gift!
3 years ago
OMG! I love this set. My favorite is the Viva La Juicy, the second one over with the thick pink writing! Love it and so does my family! I like the variety and it is great to separate and give as gifts! I of course kept the Viva La Juicy. It is not strong at all, but it is noticeable.
3 years agoOgden, UT
Such a cute box set! I wish more brands would do something like this!!! I've purchased 8 of these to give to friends and family and they always tell me how much they LOVE it!!! Secretly I had to keep 2 for myself because I can't get enough!!
5 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
This set was a gift for my birthday and I was so happy to receive it! It has the old classic juicy scents and they’re all in tiny trace friendly bottles. I don’t like that the caps keep calling off but other than that I love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...