Juicy Couture Women's Gift Set 4 Piece, 1 ea

by Juicy Couture

Yummy Fragrance! Launched By The Design House Of Juicy Couture. This fragrance features a blend of watermelon, passion fruit and creme brule notes. Juicy Couture really lives up to it s name. When you wear this yummy fragrance, his mouth will water! Gift Set Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Body Sorbet 4 Frothy Shower Gel 3 Eau De Parfum Spray Pen

Why i love it so?
Any coupons for this type of set?
Is it worth the momey
Start your review of Juicy Couture Women's Gift Set 4 Piece, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Camden
I absolutely love this scent and this gift set so much. It was the beautiful extra surprise gift I was given on my wedding day, and I loved it so much. It was so beautiful on my dressing room table for pictures as well. I’d definitely buy it again. It has such great floral scents and I absolutely adore it
Garden City
Love this set! My favorite of all time! This would make a great gift this holiday season! It looks great on the outside. I just would like to see a sale price to compare it to some other brands. I love this brand though. Highly recommend to others! Juicy Couture Women's Gift Set 4 Piece, 1 ea
Olean
I love juicy but the lotions aren't great as far as function. Also I received a solid perfume stick, it was greasy and actually irritated my skin. First problem I've ever had with juicy couture products.
London, OH
I love Juicy Couture scents and the sets are no different. Gives me a chance to try scents different ways and indulge. I love how little they are too honestly because they are great for travel instead of worrying about breaking up bigger bottle.
Expensive but worth it because the lotion smells just as good as the perfume and lasts just as long. Then having the rollerball makes it easy to carry in my purse. The body wash is the same as the rest so it’s perfect !
Niles
Loved itttt❤️ Amazing product
i wanna try different ones .
i love very vibrant  fruity scents and sweet and also  just lasts all day
Loved itttt❤️ Amazing product
i wanna try different ones .
i love very vibrant  fruity scents and sweet and also  just lasts all day
Harrisburg, PA
Great smell and perfect presentation. Combining 4 great product of this line this set is the perfect gift for any lady and in my opinion from any age. The scent is awesome, is like a combination of fruits and candies. I definitely buy it again. Its affordable and good quality.
Burlington, NC
This is one of my favorites scents!!! I absolutely love it, I'm actually buying another as a gift for my sister! Love love love! I bought this online & did not regret it one bit! I thought I needed to smell before I got it, and I thought I would regret it! I totally don't!
This has got to be my favorite Juicy Couture scent! I get so many compliments when wearing it. It is a smell that you can wear every day wherever and the smell lingers. (very important) I believe it is one everyone would enjoy and I will definitely keep buying it
Hialeah, FL
This was my favorite perfume as a teenager! It's definitely long lasting and people can always smell it on you even when it's been a long day. I've been using this for over 10 years now and this is my favorite JC perfume.