BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE perfume. I call it my signature fragrance. I always get a ton of compliments when i wear it. It last all day and is not to strong. Being a school teacher i have to be careful with sprays because of allergies and i have never had a problem when wearing this fragrance!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Bensalem, PA
My favorite perfume!! I love it! Its the one perfume my husband really likes too. I just wish it was a little cheaper I do wear it everyday so it gets expensive lol. I purchase it at target.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Vancouver, BC
Go to perfume in a roller ball to keep in my handbag. I always get complimented on this fragrance when I wear it and people are usually surprised when I say it's from Juice!
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
This is my must have perfume! It's my absolute favorite. Without a doubt my signature scent. I have absolutely have nothing bad to say about this perfume.
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
Something about this scent I do not like... Maybe because it's not my type of perfume... but I cant stand it.
I love its fragance, its soo sweet and sophisticaded, the packaging its the best of all, i love how its looks