Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray

by Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray I recently bought this perfume and loved the scent but for me it doesn’t last very long. Does anyone know of any scents like this that would last longer throughout the day?
Hey guys! so i’ve basically been using the Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture since 2016 and am looking for a better fragrance just to up my game before I leave for college in the fall. Any suggestions? I like the sweet note of the Viva la juicyJuicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray ?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray!
Hollie Lynn R.
Temple Terr, FL
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Hollie Lynn R.
This fragrance brightens my mood so when I saw a few months back I bought it. I used to wear this religiously when I was younger. It’s a fun, sweet fruity/floral with undertones of warmer wood and vanilla. Reminds me of 2008 when everyone wore a Juicy Couture track suit while Brittney Spears and boy bands ruled the radio. I wouldn’t call it a classic or my absolute favorite fragrance, but it’s special to me in a nostalgic kinda way. ⭐️ Top - mandarin & wild berries ⭐️Middle - honeysuckle, gardenia & jasmine. ⭐️ Base - amber, vanilla, sandalwood & praline. It does have a bit of a strong scent at first which I like because I feel like it lasts longer. It’s on the more affordable side and I like buying the lotion as well. I would recommend if you like fruity fragrances and/or sweet vanilla. Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray
Maddy M.
santa barbara
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maddy M.
Purchased at: Macy's
 This is one of my favorite perfumes because it smells expensive and lasts a long time. I also like the aesthetic of the bottle, very cute to have out on ur nightstand or makeup desk.
Marisol H.
Norcross, GA
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Marisol H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Este perfume huele super bien si te gustan los holores suaves y que duren este es el indicado el precio vale la pena se los recomiendo encerio les encatara
prissila B.
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by prissila B.
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by prissila B.
i loveee itttt got it as a gift set and this happened to be one of the products in it and ai definitely recommend.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Somalia A.
I absolutely love this fragrance! Juicy Couture is one of my top 5 favorite perfumes! A little bit goes a long way so you don’t need to spray a lot.
Gabby D.
Columbus, IN
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Gabby D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite perfumes by far it certainly is sweet but i really like it its aroma makes me fall in love it is my first peefume that they give me of this brand it has a very nice bottle and the price is also okay i recommended if course is a very good perfume.
Alanna C.
Bluffton, SC
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Alanna C.
This has been one of my scents for so long. Ever since my husband and I started dating and it’s one of those timeless scents. It will always be a staple as long as I live! It is light and sweet, but noticeable and commanding. Highly recommend:)Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray So the middle school me keeps this perfume because it just smells so goooood! Sad that Juicy Couture crashed as a brand, I would’ve thought this perfume would keep them alive and going. The perfume, gel, and roll on perfumes just smell like heaven!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite perfume. It smells so so good and sweet. My husband also loves it. It’s the only perfume he always compliments me on.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Sephora
You cant go wrong with the scent! Its the perfect combo of both fresh and fruity and smells great on everybody! Its a classic! Its perfect for the summer. This is not overpowering this is just a sweet classy type of smell. I get compliments when I wear this. This is very long lasting and i recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-d95541
il y a 24 jours
Claire T.
il y a un mois
Jennifer H. il y a 23 jours
Ok so I also am a Viva La Juicy fan so here are some of my other favs (most are not newer fragrances): Juicy Gold Couture, Voce Viva by Valentino, Deep Red by Hugo Boss, Tease by Victoria's Secret, the Signature Tory Burch scent, Twist by Miu Miu, Miss Dior Cherie by Dior, The One by Dolce & Gabbana, The Only One by D&G, Burberry Brit, Burberry Weekend, and Light Blue by D&G. I know I'm missing some but here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Oh, Dream Angel by VS isn't bad either, not a fav of mine but I own a bottle.
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
il y a 4 mois
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray ? Has anyone tried this? If so, do you like the fragrance?
Michelle M. il y a 4 mois
I’ve tried it a few times. It’s good. Smells on the younger side for my likes, but it’s fun!
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
il y a 6 mois
Lesly R. il y a 5 mois
it is wonderful
Alyssa B.
Richland
il y a 10 mois
Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray ? How do I get free samples of that?
Claire F. il y a 4 mois
I always ask in big department stores :)