BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJuicy Couture
Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Glace Rollerball Duo 2 x 017 oz/ 5 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by Juicy Couture

Flirtatious and charming, Viva la Juicy is inspired by the glamorous girl who is always the life of the party, the Viva la Juicy girl finds couture in the everyday. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries and mandarin with creamy vanilla, praline, jasmine, and honeysuckle. Embracing the signature Juicy addiction, Viva la Juicy is both playful and glamorous. Everything is cooler, crisper, and more concentrated when it's iced. Viva la Juicy Glace opens with a sparkling freshness, bursting with brilliant frozen mandarin and refreshing pear sorbet. Beneath a blanket of snow-white jasmine petals, scrumptious vanilla and milky sandalwood create a comforting warmth to contrast the alluring frosted sensation. This set contains:- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerballs in Viva La Juicy, Viva La Juicy Glace

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Glace Rollerball Duo 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Madysen S.
Oshkosh, WI
I bought this to try out the second product and not the original Viva la juicy. I like the second option more than Viva la juicy but both are good fragrances that last a while. On my skin though, the fragrance will start to smell sickly-sweet after a few hours. I need to reapply and then it'll smell like how it should.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great roller ball set. Perfect to go from day to night fragrance. You can't go wrong with this in your purse.
Tiffney L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this set. Being able to use my favorite perfume on the go is a high selling point for me. I have bought this product several times and am never disappointed.
Brianna  J.
Summerville, SC
I really love this and they both smell amazing. I take this with me when I travel or on the go since it don't take up much room in my purse.
DAmbra T.
Bremerton, WA
I love bother the scents in this Juicy roller ball. Juicy tends not to be as "perfumey" as most. It tends to be more fruity and less overpowering, while still letting you smell AMAZING! I love that you can just toss this in your bag and go, not to mention switch your scent up if you choose!
Juan  B.
Henderson, NV
Very good scent love the smell and it last long my sister have told me because it was a gift for them awesome product
Sandra  R.
I just love how this rollerball has 2 perfume scents instead of one. It has the classic viva la juicy and I want to change it up I can use the glacé side
ma.uleau C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love the scent of these rollerballs. Easy on and smells fresh and clean. Has a floral scent, with a subtle citrus vibe. Love it.
Hannah E.
Inman
I love this duo, it’s amazing and so fragrant! The scent is one of my favorites by the juicy brand and the price point you cannot best on their roller balls for what you get and how long it lasts!! It also lasts very long on your skin without needing to be touched up at the end of the work day! Would buy again and again!
Lisbeth  S.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Glace Rollerball Duo 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Lisbeth  S.
This perfume is so sweet but soft, it is elegant and fierce, also a little bit seductive. I received it as gift years ago and it still one of my favorites.

Looking for your answer?