BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Viva La Juicy Body Crème, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Courtney S.
Burt, MI
This scent is wonderful. I used to wear it in my mid 20's. The scent lasts most of the day. You only need a small amount of product or else the fragrance will be overwhelming. I switch perfumes very often. My boyfriends daughter was wearing this one day and I caught a sniff in the breeze. It reminded me of how much I liked it! I think the scent is best for fall-winter.
Shamara P.
Mission, TX
These creams are both useful and easy to use. They look really nice and fit perfectly in any traveling bag.I take mine with me everywhere and they are very long lasting. Also they smell wonderful and make my skin very soft
Marinellie C.
I love the consistency of this body cream. I got it in a gift set and I'm usually not to found of body cremes because I tend to think they are thick and I despise thick lotions . But this creme is very buttery and moisturizing and the scent is amazing !!
freda c.
I do t actually own this product howrvet when i went i to belks to p,zy arou d the fragrance cou ter i ran i to tnis,,,used the texter and this fragrance is zmazing not strong and musky very femmine and lasting..👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Marwa J.
Smell is amazing ! Comes on thick which I don't always like but does keep your skin smooth. The smell last long which is a big plus. Get lots of complements on it for how strong the smell is when the wind blows haha.
Ileana B.
Got this with a perfume for Christmas and love it! Love the bottle, easy to get ever last bit out. Lotion moisturizers skin well and smells amazing! Smells exactly like the perfume, I will be purchasing again.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE this body cream. It goes on thick and leaves your skin super smooth. It also has a wonderful scent that sticks with you through the day or night. It's one of my all time favorite scents. 100% recommend
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Best body cream I ever it leaves my skin smelling and feeling really soft and hydrated plus the scent last all day on me it's really buttery and tick to the touch I just love it and it last forever!!!
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I absolutely love this body creme! It always leaves my skin feeling fresh after applying it. I've also given it to my best friend for her birthday and she's addicted to it now.
Emma D.
Martinsville, NJ
Love the viva la juicy scent. It's strong and you don't need a lot for it to smell good. The bode creme isn't too thick and goes on smooth. I wouldn't mind buying it again
Jessica P.
Does it smell like the perfume? Is it pricey?
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Can you,compare the smell? Is it close to there perfume fragrance?
Maria C.
Bend, OR
Does this actually smell like the fragrance?
Kasi P.
Does this smells similar to the perfume?
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the smell ? Is this creamy ?