BY JUICY COUTURE

Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more, for Juicy girls who want it all. Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Viva la Body Cr
  • "This is one of my all time favorite fragrances & I love being able to apply the cream before spritsing myself with the perfume!" in 1 review
  • "love me some juicy couture , i think every woman would agree that it smell amazing there lotions are awsome very thick and make u feel soft and mousturized love all of them." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Honestly, I like this more than the perfume sometimes because it tends to stay on my skin longer. This scent is light and nice for everyday. For me, the lotion is better than the perfume, but my skin doesn't keep scents easily.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Fontana, CA
Love, love, love. This is one of my all time favorite fragrances & I love being able to apply the cream before spritsing myself with the perfume!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
By far one of my favorite products, Juicy is a great brand and smells amazing. I definitely would purchase the product again
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
This product is just like the perfume! It smells great. It can be a little strong, but not overwhelming. I would keep purchasing until I get sick of it!
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
I have this sitting on my vanity right now I use it for special occasions. it's is my special fancy lady lotion
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love me some juicy couture , i think every woman would agree that it smell amazing there lotions are awesome very thick and make u feel soft and mousturized love all of them.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Viva la Body is awesome. I love the way it smells and the way that it works! I would definitely buy this product again!
afia a.
afia a.
I love everything juicy couture!! so it makes sense that id like this too! it smells so good
Lynsey S.
Lynsey S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this fragrance and I really love this cream! I rub it all over my feet and it really moisturizes them! I've even used it on my boyfriend's feet too! It's incredible.