Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What are your thoughts and opinions about this perfume is it a heavy scent or is it light and Airy? Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret [user:jennifers11] Guccí Rüsh Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
Which one of these is the best smelling?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret!
a month agoKillington
Love the different fragrances,  and body sprays,  are great for on the go!! And also great for gifting ideas! Makeing more body sprays for on the go people would be awesome,  the scents range from subtle to fruity.... Improvement in body spray container era would be great for on the go looked!
2 months agoBremen, GA
I was gifted this set when I was a teenager and have since bought it for my younger cousin when she turned 16. This set smells amazing and isn't too loud but doesn't wear off instantly. It is decently priced and I still have one of the bottles and it is almost full! I love it.
2 months agoLondon, OH
I love Juicy Couture scents and the sets are no different. Gives me a chance to try scents different ways and indulge. I bought this awhile back to try Juicy Couture products to even see if I liked the scents and loved them so I bought bigger bottles! :)
2 months agoLexington
This is the gift set I think I get every Christmas and usually save for special occasions. I absolutely adore the scents and my family always knows this is a reliable gift. I will continue wearing for the forseeable future.
3 months agoGlendale , AZ
I love this travel set! All three smell amazing and last a long time! They are a good value and are perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend this product.
2 months ago
This might sound odd but the roller balls smell different to me in a good way. If i have the perfume already i still love getting these because they are compact and great for traveling and like i said the have a stronger smell then the spray themselfs..tip when using the roll ons put a tiny bit of Vaseline on wrist, neck and where ever else you like to put it and then use the roll on it will make the sent seal into ur skin!!
2 months ago
I can't even explain how amazing this is. I was going to work and decided to use this spray and my co-workers said it scented so good. It also comes in 3 different frangrance which is also nice because you can choose the specific one you want.
2 months agoGillette, WY
Smells amazing and well worth the price. A little pricey but they smell great and it lasts all day! I get complements all day on how good I smell when I wear this. So worth the price and alittle goes along way! All smell amazing and I keep my purse, desk, car for touch up on the go.
5 months agoBoone, IA
I’m a big fan of roller balls because they’re easy for travel, and I enjoy testing out different scents. I came across this one online awhile back and gave it a go!! I love all of the Juicy perfumes so I knew this would be a great purchase. Although they don’t last the longest, I like to keep one with me at all times just for a little touch up through the day/night.
3 months agoPortland , OR
I love to bring this little travel spray with me . I usually have one in my purse and one in my car . The smell is so beautiful and such a classic . It is long lasting ... VERY LONG LASTING . Couple sprays will have you smelling amazing all day .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...