Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret

by Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What are your thoughts and opinions about this perfume is it a heavy scent or is it light and Airy? Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret [user:jennifers11] Guccí Rüsh Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
Which one of these is the best smelling?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret!
Heather  W.
Mount Vernon, OH
Great set with the best scents. They are perfect for your purse. This set also makes the best gift for any female.
Adilen O.
Stockton, CA
These are super cute and you can carry these any where in a backpack or purse and they all smell very good
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret uploaded by Brigette B.
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret uploaded by Brigette B.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you're a Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume fan, you're going to love this travel spray set. It has three variations of Viva La Juicy: Noir, original Viva La Juicy, and Gold Couture. They're only slightly similar in that the base is sweet and floral, but different notes make each scent so unique that you actually need all 3. The original has and will probably continue to be a favorite. It's a sweet, floral that's definitely a perfume you'd describe as "young" and flirty. Noir is a scent that's slightly sultry. It's still a sweet, floral, but the sandalwood gives it depth and makes it nice for cooler weather. Gold Couture is more of a citrusy, fresh scent. It's light and not as sweet, good for spring and summer. Each spray is perfect to throw in your purse, travel with, or buy just to test the scents before committing to a specific one and/or buying a full size bottle.
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
I got this for Christmas last year and I love it. It’s lasted me awhile. It’s so affordable and you get to try all three. Definitely a good buy!
Valerie C.
Obsessed with this perfume, viva la juicy is my favorite, it's pricey but so worth it! I'm a repeat user , I'm currently on my 3rd bottle , its long lasting and I will buy it again! And again, my all time favorite
Kaleigh P.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is so convenient and I'm obsessed with the way it smells! Always have it in my purse, and just a couple sprays goes a long way.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX
These are great perfumes. They last for a while and they each smell great. When I wear them I get compliments on top of compliments. The packaging is great and amazing for travel size. I love using them after athletics.
Jordan H.
Oviedo, FL
All time favorite scent line i never get tired of it and with this product you get three different juicy scents which is amazing I'm inlove!
Rosym V.
CLINTON, IL
Este set me lo regalo mi esposo en Diciembre!! me encanta! tengo uno en mi trabajo y me gusta como huelo. No puedo saber el costo, pero vale su precio! me encanta la botella!
Angel C.
Lafayette, IN
This travel kit by Viva la Juicy is wonderful. I like the variety of the sprays. I like keeping on in my purse at all times. It helps with keeping myself smelling great throughout the day. The price is good for what comes in the set. I would recommend this to anyone who truly enjoys anything my Juicy Couture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...