Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tori Y.Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamie B.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Warm FloralKey Notes: Mandarin, Jasmine Flower, Whipped CreamAbout: Treat your sweet tooth with Viva la Juicy Sucre, a fresh indulgence for the enticingly delightful Viva girl. Dripping with soft creamy icing, the experience evokes a decadent patisserie. The fragrance sparkles with mandarin and red currant, while peach nectar flirtatiously drizzles over a nearly edible bouquet of jasmine and orange flower petals. The dry down floats in the cloud-like sweetness of vanilla and whipped cream and is topped off with a dusting of cocoa powder for tantalizing allure. Tempting, delightful, and indulgent, Viva la Juicy Sucre is sure to induce cravings. see more...

Tamara J.
Viva La Juicy Sucre perfume smells amazing! It is like a sweet cupcake topped with a huge layer of frosting that makes me happy whenever I wear it!!! This perfume also has excellent staying power and lasts all day when I wear it.
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
I have always been a juicy couture fan, and this new one, smells so good!! You can get it at belk, it's a little pricey but no more than the others. This is what I have asked for this year!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I bought this perfume last year and as someone who is obsessed with sweet scents, this perfume is perfect for me.

I absolutely loved the packaging. I love the whole idea that the bottle is supposed to be like a cupcake. I think it’s fun and adorable!

The scent is so sweet just like a cupcake. A lot of people have compared it to the original juicy couture and it is very similar, just sweeter. The only issue is it does not last too long and you do have to reapply.
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have been using juicy couture products for years and I just love them! I adore this soft and sweet scent and it makes me happy everytime I apply it. I would recommend this to anyone of any age group. Smells so good! I will buy it over and over again!
Defintely my summer lover. Lol Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Jasmine W.
My mom bought this for me for Valentine's day. Omg! I feel like they made this for me. Now, I have liked their old frangrances, but this one takes the cake. I barely use it because I don't want to run out of it. I rotate between the 2 other frangrances I have. The best part about this is that it last all day.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
OMG! My new Favorite. I loves this soft and sweet Fragance. I loves the bottle, I feels like a Princess. The scent is soft and sweet! Is perfect and long lasting for my everyday use. Highly recommend to all type of women, any ages. My mother loves the Fragance, too
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This perfume is the best! It’s so sweet smelling! It comes in a bottle with a gold cupcake liner on the bottom. How adorable is that?!! It shows how sweet smelling it is. I would totally but this again. It’s the perfect perfume and lasts a long time.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I love sweet Fragrances, and this one is probably the sweetest one juice couture has to offer and I love it. My go to scents are coconut, sweet, and clean. This one takes the cake for whenever I'm in the mood to smell yummy!
Narie P.
Lowell, MA
A beautiful sweet fragrance that has balance. It doesn't have an overpowering scent of just the "sugar" scent, but also has a hint of floral. Two sprays will be just enough to leave you smelling great for a few hours.
Tonya P.
Louisville, KY
This sensual and warm fragrance will make you feel sexy and sweet! I love the compliments I get when I wear it :)