Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Solid Perfume

Launched by the design house of Juicy Couture in the year 2008. This floral fragrance has a blend of wild berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and pralines notes.

what does everybody think of the scent?
what is the longevity of [product:juicy-couture-gift-set-$117-value-1-set] scent?
How powerful is the fragrance? Does it last long?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Solid Perfume!
Mary D.
I love this fruity and juicy smell. For real, the name is accurate. I admired this fragrance for years. I kept asking people when I would smell it, what they were wearing, and at least 10 times this was it. I finally broke down and bought some, and I have not looked back. I wear it daily!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
I love this fragrance and my favorite brand all this I like to try new aromas if I have aromas for day to night and for occasions.
Cloeii M.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Solid Perfume uploaded by Cloeii M.
My favorite definently the #5 to my monroe it's sweet but dangerous smell leaves any partner or passerbyers like damn with this playful but grown sent will leave you feeling verry opulent Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray
Adilen O.
Stockton, CA
This smells amazing and with a couple or sprays it would last all day I swear it’s not cheap but totally worth it
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely favorite scent of the year . It's going to be hard to find one to beat this for me. Such a fresh fragrance. Its fruity yet has floral undertones. Only a minimal amount is needed to last a day which i really like. I've received many compliments when wearing this fragrance
Farah A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
One of my fav ones! Def worth spending your bucks for a fresh fruity fragrance. More for younger people - easily available even at the most unexpected wholesale markets !!
cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
This used to be signature smell when I was younger! I use to carry it in my purse or pocket and reapplied it a few times through out the day😆 nice compact container, I definitely Recommend to someone who wants to smell strong and fresh.
Jen W.
Iola
A floral fruity scent that features notes of wild berries, juicy mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. After a while the notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline begin to emerge. It doesn't last long as the spray does, which is perfect when I don't need it to last all day. I use the solid instead of the spray if I'm just going out for the night to a nice dinner and a movie with my husband.
Napoleon  P.
Bronx, NY
Very good perfume my wife is in love with this perfume we really recommend this perfume to everyone.
Anita S.
Love the juicy couture fragrance such a sweet smell. I get compliments all the time. The bottle itself is sooo cute I will purchase this again.