BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Rollerball, .25 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• Does this last a good amount of time on it's own? The bottles are s...5 Answers
  • Dose anyone else feel like it smells differt then the big one2 Answers
  • Is this brand popeler5 Answers
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I always have this rollerball in my purse all the time! The first time i used it i knew i was never putting it down. I used up my first bottle very quickly and i went and bought another. The price value is great for the amount that you get. I think Juicy should make a mini spray one!
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Gibsonton , FL
This was one of my first "expensive" fragrance purchases. I have had it for years and I love it! My best friend was wearing one day back in middle school and I fell in love with this scent. It so fruity and florally, it smells like you just walked through a flower field.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
It is so convenient to have a mini version of your perfume in your purse at all times. I love the scent, though it can be a little strong, it is sweet and sultry at the same time. The mini version is even better because you can take it wherever you go.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Great for reapplying throughout the day! I received this as a gift and I am really happy with it. This is an amazing classic scent in a convenient roller bottle! I totally recommend giving it a try at a store to see if it is right for you!
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this perfume had to buy the roller ball . Love the smell on my second bottle and I had to have for on the go
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically purchase high end perfume products but this one is great!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this little roller ball in my purse in case I ever find myself at an impromptu swanky club or dance party! Haha. For me, it's not an everyday scent. It's flirty and fun and sweet with notes of sandalwood and vanilla which I LOVE! I get headaches from scents sometimes and I notice that if I put this anywhere too close to my nose it triggers a headache. So it goes on my wrists only!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this rollerball perfume. I love the viva la juicy scent. It's very sweet, which is what I prefer. My only complaint was that it wore off through the day, but this rollerball is perfect to throw in your purse and reapply whenever! If you like this scent, I definitely recommend the rollerball!
Kitty H.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this rollerball stick! Great for perfume on-the-go. I used it constantly when travelling to work in the morning. If you are a fan of Juicy's scents, as I am, I would recommend having at least one rollerball to keep in your purse or car. It can also help you out in a pinch!
Nickie S.
Nickie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so sweet and flowery it's my go to I'd love a large size someday! Rollerball has great price for the value!
Is this brand popeler
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does this last a good amount of time on it's own? The bottles are so expensive but I love this scent!
Do people like it
Robin S.
Robin S.
Sacramento, CA
Dose anyone else feel like it smells differt then the big one