Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Karen J.Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Kelsey H.Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Arielle R.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Bold. Sensual. Arresting. Viva La Juicy Noir embodies the woman who is dangerous but in a good way. A rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Eau de Parfum see more...

Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
I received this product in my May Birch Box.
Its an item i actually already own and let me tell you..I absolutely LOVE this perfume.
Id say I'm a Juicy Couture lover for sure.
I own a full sized bottle in ever fragrance under the Viva La Juicy collection.
I was very excited to receive a product I already knew I would love.
Its the perfect size to keep in my purse and for travel.
It has a very sweet smell which is to die for.
I love wearing this on date night or a night out with the girls.
Its extremely long lasting and I can even smell it on my skin and hair the next morning.
The best perfume sample I've EVER received!
Karen J.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason why I gave it 2 starts is because of the cute packaging, I got this perfume months ago because I liked it at the store and I still like the scent a little bit but the scent only lasts me like 5 minutes is that and for something expensive like this perfume should last forever, it's sad that my Bath and Body Works body spray lasts way longer than this perfume. Too bad I can't return it anymore! I got mine at Macy's but I regret it! Don't buy it!
Mahealani K.
Mahealani K.
ANY or ALL Juicy Couture parfumes are a MUST HAVES!!! These perfumes are my secret weapons to any outing and occasion! ♡ This particular parfume is amazing... It smells fresh, romantic, and gives you a sense of feeling young ;) I'd definitely recommend that you try ALL scents they hands to offer!
miranda m.
miranda m.
Austin, TX
This will always be my favorite perfume. I got it as a gift several years ago and always got compliments on how I smelt when wearing it so I've been repurchasing it ever since! 10/10 would recommend
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Similar to Viva la juicy. It's had a long lasting scent. It's sweet like candy or fruit. I always get get asked what I'm wearing and get so many compliments. I love this perfume and it's definitely one of my favorites.
Natashia P.
Natashia P.
Lonoke, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz is my favorite spring fragrance! The smell lasts all day, even in the southern heat that has already hit! It's a light and sweet fragrance that my husband cannot​get enough of. And can we just take a minute for that bottle and how amazing it looks on your vanity?!
Karen S.
Karen S.
clarksburg, WV
I think this stuff smells great! It is long lasting. People always ask what perfume I'm wearing. And it only takes a few squirts. Too many it can be overpowering though.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is definitely a bit strong, but it is very sweet and lasts all day! I get so many compliments wearing it!
Danne H.
Danne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite juicy perfume. Though all juicy scents seem to smell similar to me. This is definitely my favorite
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
Definitely a fall winter type perfume. its fruity yet romantic at the same time. i love the bottle, so pretty. this looks so nice on my dresser. the pink of the bottle is so vibrant. upon the first spray is very juicy because of the berries, but it is also sweet. but is a more grown up of the original viva la juicy. very sexy perfume
jocelyn q.
jocelyn q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone describe the smell to me? and how long does it last?
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
Does it smell sweet and is it overbearing ? I don't like perfumes to be extra string