BY JUICY COUTURE

A rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Eau de Parfum see more...

• "I'd consider purchasing a full size when the sample runs out!" in 1 review
  • "I think of it as high flower notes, subtle sweet notes, and a little bit of spicy." in 1 review
  • "I've been a loyal wearer of viva la juicy perfume for years but got a sample of this as a gift, and I'm not sure if it's just as nice or even better as the original!" in 1 review
  • "Best ever wanna smell like a queen this is it Couldn't really believe how great it smells I always get ask what fragrance I use .... Love it " in 1 review
  • "I currently have this perfume and I have had it for a very long time." in 1 review
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I received this perfume for a Christmas gift and this was my first ever perfume I owned! Ever since using this product, I want to purchase more Juicy Couture perfumes and try other brands! The packaging on the bottle is so girly and adorable. Also. The scent stays on for a long time and I ALWAYS get complimented when I wear it. I totally recommend this perfume to anyone!
Tanya G.
I rate Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau De Parfum a 5 Star! It lasts all day long (and more). It has a really sweet , soft scent. The bottle is hot pink and so cute! I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves sweet scents!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Got this for Christmas from my father and I absolutley love it! I like a lot of the more recent Juicy Couture perfumes but I hadn't smelled this one yet. I've been wearing it everyday and have got so many compliments, even with layering it with lotions from other companies.
Charlotte C.
This is my current favorite Juicy perfume and the newest one to my collection. Once again, Juicy never lets me down. It is a bit expensive (around $90) but totally worth it in my opinion. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing . I’ve learned that not all perfumes are for everyone but I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t like the perfume. I constantly get compliments when I wear this.
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
One of my favorite perfumes to wear because it has a very sweet smell and lasts long. I would prefer this one over the original because its a bit stronger so the sweet smell is less overpowering. The bottle design is also very cute and glamorous. Such a big fan of the Viva La Juicy collection and well Juicy Couture Perfume line. Def recommend others to try if they love that sweet smell.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I love this perfume and it's my go to in the fall and winter. I do avoid this in the summer because its a heavier deeper scent but i'm always excited when it cools down and i can come back to it. I feel like it lasts all day without needed to refresh and the packaging is beautiful.
Catherine J.
One of my favorite perfumes from this line. Has a very soft sweet candy smell to it but not over powering where it hurts your nose or anyone else’s. I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing when I use this.
Maggie S.
Chicago
Fabulous womanly scent! Wish the scent was everlasting. The scent diminishes after a while. Love the scent so much I would continue to purchase. Do recommend to buy if you want to smell good and sophisticated!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my second favorite juicy couture perfume! It had a bit of a dark smell if that makes sense. In general this brand is awesome when it comes to their scents! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was my signature scent back in high school! I aim for a more mature scent at 23 now, but that's just my preference. I think this is a great addition to the Viva La Juicy line.
Ally S.
Is this a fairly new scent?! Love the bottle/packaging :)
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
I always wanted it? how much is it? where can you buy it? Do you think i should rally buy it?
Cristina Sarahi G.