Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sydney P.Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by audrey C.

BY JUICY COUTURE

A rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I think of it as high flower notes, subtle sweet notes, and a little bit of spicy." in 1 review
  • "I currently have this perfume and I have had it for a very long time." in 1 review
  • "I'd consider purchasing a full size when the sample runs out!" in 1 review
  • "Best ever wanna smell like a queen this is it Couldn't really believe how great it smells I always get ask what fragrance I use .... Love it " in 1 review
  • "I've been a loyal wearer of viva la juicy perfume for years but got a sample of this as a gift, and I'm not sure if it's just as nice or even better as the original!" in 1 review
Karen J.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very disappointing perfume! The bottle is super pretty but the actual scent smells great but it doesn't last more than 10 minutes. Big waste of almost $100 dollars on this perfume because of course I got the biggest bottle but disappointed that the scent vanishes so quickly. My Bath & Body Works body mist last WAY LONGER than this expensive perfume. Do not recommend it!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite perfume before I couldn't find it anymore. I like this a lot more than the other Viva La Juicy scents simply because it is bolder. I wish I was still able to buy this in the box set with the lotions but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Oh, my boyfriend used to make me wear this over my other perfumes all the time!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Plattsmouth, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite perfume from Juicy Couture. I think this is a more sultry scent and great for fall/winter but all year as well. Long-lasting scent and an adorable bottle great for anyone who likes to collect. I will continue to buy this - love getting small rollerballs as well!
Lesha F.
Lesha F.
Endicott, NY
I prefer this over the classic viva la juicy. It's slightly more mature than its relative. I feel comfortable wearing this on a night out rather than as an every day scent. It has floral scents and almost a mature kind of musk to it. Really beautiful scent
May B.
May B.
I'm not into cheapy scents or smelling like I wear matching velour jumpsuits, this is such a sexy scent Omgg, I Always look for scents my guy likes and this one is in his top faves😍 the bottle is cute af & you can wear the black bow over a pony tail💁🏻🎀
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like the smell. Too strong and smells kind of cheap, especially for the price. Luckily I got this as a sample, but I wouldn't recommend it. Usually I am a sucker for packaging and bottles but the packaging for this is like the scent- just ok!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this forever and the scent is flirty but not in your face. It is also a sweet scent but not floral. My boyfriend loves it and my mom also uses it! Packaging is very expensive and nice. Great for gifts!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Parkersburg , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stand flowery or really strong scents. I typically stay with the sweeter scents and this one is my absolute favorite. It's one of the only perfumes I continuously repurchase year after year.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Portage, IN
Viva last juicy is one of my must have perfumes, eventime I wear this scent my husband can't keep his hands off me...lol he stays close to me just so he can smell this wonderful scented perfume.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mayo, FL
I like how light Viva La Juicy smells. This perfume lasts long and it's the third perfume from Juicy Couture that I've tried and liked. I don't know where it was purchased as it was a gift.
Careen G.
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
I always wanted it? how much is it? where can you buy it? Do you think i should rally buy it?