BY JUICY COUTURE

A rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I'd consider purchasing a full size when the sample runs out!" in 1 review
  • "I think of it as high flower notes, subtle sweet notes, and a little bit of spicy." in 1 review
  • "I've been a loyal wearer of viva la juicy perfume for years but got a sample of this as a gift, and I'm not sure if it's just as nice or even better as the original!" in 1 review
  • "Best ever wanna smell like a queen this is it Couldn't really believe how great it smells I always get ask what fragrance I use .... Love it " in 1 review
  • "I currently have this perfume and I have had it for a very long time." in 1 review
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Got this for Christmas from my father and I absolutley love it! I like a lot of the more recent Juicy Couture perfumes but I hadn't smelled this one yet. I've been wearing it everyday and have got so many compliments, even with layering it with lotions from other companies.
Marisa R.
I love this Viva La Juicy Noir!!! It's a heavier, bold version of Viva La Juicy and is one of my favorite scents to wear in the winter/fall. It's pretty expensive but it has lasted me a long time, without losing too much of its potency. I have a few favorites, so I alternate perfumes almost daily but this is one of my favorites. It's very rich and bold scented and I notice it throughout the day. It stays on me longer compared to some of the other reviews.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I love this perfume and it's my go to in the fall and winter. I do avoid this in the summer because its a heavier deeper scent but i'm always excited when it cools down and i can come back to it. I feel like it lasts all day without needed to refresh and the packaging is beautiful.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Probably one of my top perfumes. I used to wear this all the time every day until I ran out. My boyfriend would tell me that I smelt good even when I would sweat. Lol but I wish I could find this perfume cause it smells oh so good.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my second favorite juicy couture perfume! It had a bit of a dark smell if that makes sense. In general this brand is awesome when it comes to their scents! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This was my signature scent back in high school! I aim for a more mature scent at 23 now, but that's just my preference. I think this is a great addition to the Viva La Juicy line.
Antoinette G.
Oak view, CA
I love the smell and the packaging is so gorgeous. I’ve always loved juicy couture fragrances. I think they last a good amount of time . It’s a sweet but great smell
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love love this smell and not to mention how pretty the bottle is. It smells very fruity and good. My only complaint is that it does not last long. It's expensive perfume for something that isn't going to last a while. That's my only complaint which is a big part but I rate 4 stars because I love the smell.
Chelsie L.
Oh My God. This stuff is phenomenal! Very reminiscent of the original. Still the same sweet fruity scent, with a little spice maybe. Something in there makes it a little darker & stronger than the original, I am in love! I have loved every Juicy Couture perfume I've tried, this one is absolutely no exception, you really can't go wrong with Juicy Couture.
Dayna T.
This fragrance is one of my favorites I love the fresh berry scent. It also smells very fresh and clean I prefer sweet scents over flowery scents. I love the Viva Noir over all of the couture fragrances, absolutely refreshing!
Ally S.
Is this a fairly new scent?! Love the bottle/packaging :)
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
I always wanted it? how much is it? where can you buy it? Do you think i should rally buy it?
Cristina Sarahi G.