BY JUICY COUTURE

A rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I think of it as high flower notes, subtle sweet notes, and a little bit of spicy." in 1 review
  • "I currently have this perfume and I have had it for a very long time." in 1 review
  • "I'd consider purchasing a full size when the sample runs out!" in 1 review
  • "Best ever wanna smell like a queen this is it Couldn't really believe how great it smells I always get ask what fragrance I use .... Love it " in 1 review
  • "I've been a loyal wearer of viva la juicy perfume for years but got a sample of this as a gift, and I'm not sure if it's just as nice or even better as the original!" in 1 review
Marisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Viva La Juicy Noir!!! It's a heavier, bold version of Viva La Juicy and is one of my favorite scents to wear in the winter/fall. It's pretty expensive but it has lasted me a long time, without losing too much of its potency. I have a few favorites, so I alternate perfumes almost daily but this is one of my favorites. It's very rich and bold scented and I notice it throughout the day. It stays on me longer compared to some of the other reviews.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this smell and not to mention how pretty the bottle is. It smells very fruity and good. My only complaint is that it does not last long. It's expensive perfume for something that isn't going to last a while. That's my only complaint which is a big part but I rate 4 stars because I love the smell.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my top perfumes. I used to wear this all the time every day until I ran out. My boyfriend would tell me that I smelt good even when I would sweat. Lol but I wish I could find this perfume cause it smells oh so good.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second favorite juicy couture perfume! It had a bit of a dark smell if that makes sense. In general this brand is awesome when it comes to their scents! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and the packaging is so gorgeous. I’ve always loved juicy couture fragrances. I think they last a good amount of time . It’s a sweet but great smell
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume, I use it everyday. Im so picky about perfume that it can take a a year to find a new perfume that I actually like, and when I got this I absolutely loved it. It smells really sweet but sophisticated it that makes sense.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh My God. This stuff is phenomenal! Very reminiscent of the original. Still the same sweet fruity scent, with a little spice maybe. Something in there makes it a little darker & stronger than the original, I am in love! I have loved every Juicy Couture perfume I've tried, this one is absolutely no exception, you really can't go wrong with Juicy Couture.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good, it's right up there with the original fragrance. This perfume actually lasts long and I always get compliments. It's worth the price in my opinion. I always stock up around Black Friday
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite smell of all time! It is good for any and all occasions! I have bought this smell a couple of times because it lasts so long! It is a floral sweet smell! I love everything about this smell.
Racheal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells SO GOOD! I only gave four stars because it didn't last quite as long as I would have liked. But the smell is amazing! Worth it if you are in a splurge kind of mood!
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a fairly new scent?! Love the bottle/packaging :)
Cristina Sarahi G.
guadalajara
¿que tal su aroma?
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
I always wanted it? how much is it? where can you buy it? Do you think i should rally buy it?