BY JUICY COUTURE #86 in Fragrance Sets

The woman who wears Viva la Juicy La Fleur is confident and sexy, eclectic and effortless, exuberant and self-reflecting. A bit of a heartbreaker, she's secretly a hopeless romantic-she lives for today. Inspired by the blushing aura of first love, Viva la Juicy La Fleur is a breathtaking fragrance that embodies modern femininity multifaceted and alluring. Add La Fleur to your world and celebrate the Couture in the everyday. A sheer veil of sparkling mandarin and wild berries combines with luminous florals of lush honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and soft jasmine. A whisper of creamy gourmand reminiscent of the Classic Viva la Juicy elicits an addiction that envelops the skin. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.33 Eau de Toilette Purse Spray - 0.17 oz Eau de Toilette Dabber Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarin, Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Soft Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood. Style: Sheer. Modern. Addictive. see more...

Dee P.
Homewood, IL
I'm giving it 4 stars, even though I personally don't like the scent. I get compliments when I wear it. It's a strong scent that lasts for hours and people definitely notice it. The travel size is the best thing ever!!! ALL PERFUMES SHOULD COME WITH ONE!!
Emma P.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever gotten. It's very sweet, but not sickly sweet. I love the lotion, if you get all three I think it gives you an extra way to smell good.
Selena M.
Love this perfume! Every time I wear it I get compliments! I'm extremely picky with my perfume, because some after a while the smell goes away... Not with the Juicy Couture one! It's one of the best k have tried!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
My favorite for years i just don't get tired of smelling so fruitish candish fantastic i love it i love candy i love this smell it makes me feel happy!
Samantha t.
I got mine from my scentbird subscription and I honestly think I like it even more than the original. I have not put it down since I got it.
Christina W.
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!!! Love the smell and wear it everyday!!! Love all the Juicy Couture scents and the prices are great too!!!
Liz R.
Chattanooga , TN
It's my favorite daily perfume, I have been use for years Is very soft and delicate, where I go always the people ask me what perfume I use
jessica v.
The smell of this perfume is so sweet and perfect for any occasion. I have the tiny bottle and its perfect to carry around in your purse.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I love the brand and the perfume smells great and lasts all day which is great, and I even sweat a lot so it's nice it doesn't come off
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This perfume smells so good, its.one of my favorites. The fragrance stays with you all day long, no worry of needing to refresh it.
Samantha R.
Philo, OH
Is this a good product to have ?
Keri M.
Brunswick, GA
What could you compare this to?
Ana K N.
Oneonta, AL
It is if you're not wanting to spend a lot on a perfume. Smells amazing too!