BY JUICY COUTURE

The woman who wears Viva la Juicy La Fleur is confident and sexy, eclectic and effortless, exuberant and self-reflecting. A bit of a heartbreaker, she's secretly a hopeless romantic-she lives for today. Inspired by the blushing aura of first love, Viva la Juicy La Fleur is a breathtaking fragrance that embodies modern femininity multifaceted and alluring. Add La Fleur to your world and celebrate the Couture in the everyday. A sheer veil of sparkling mandarin and wild berries combines with luminous florals of lush honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and soft jasmine. A whisper of creamy gourmand reminiscent of the Classic Viva la Juicy elicits an addiction that envelops the skin. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.33 Eau de Toilette Purse Spray - 0.17 oz Eau de Toilette Dabber Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarin, Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Soft Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood. Style: Sheer. Modern. Addictive. see more...

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set to me this is the quintessential summer scent. With its notes of wild berries, vanilla, honeysuckle, and Mandarin to me it smells like a summer day. While it is on the higher price point it is definitely worth it!! Just a few spritzes it last all day. Anyone who loves a fruity, light smell will like this perfume. It's my go to smell for summer!!!
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
My all time favorite gift to receive or give, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set. The smell never gets old and I’ve been using it for 8 years now and I still love the scent! It’s the perfect blend of fruity and floral, and Love the boost of confidence it gives! #giftcrush #cantgetenuff #juicycourture #perfume @influenster
Laura G.
West valley, Ny
I used it for over 4 years and I just love this fragrance, it lasts almost a day on my skin and clothes, the packaging is very beautiful, I usually get it online or in marshalls.
Tobie M.
['Chandler', ''], AZ
This is my favorite Juicy Couture scent and all time favorite scent. Everyone loves the original, but I think this one is so much better! It's sweet and sexy. Just overall a beautiful smell. I always get so many compliments!
Meylin A.
Woods Cross, UT
I absolutely love this scent. I love the original viva la juicy, but this one has a terrific smell and the bottle is huge, it will definitely last you a while. It's such a feminine scent I love that it comes with the travel roller bottle for touch ups.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I like this perfume. It smells so good and it last forever. Its pricey it does come in a cute package. It has the floral and sweet smell. I only bought it once I still have it. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just me.
Amber C.
I first received this perfume as a Valentines gift from an ex boyfriend a few years back and i fell in love with it. Its currently one of my favorite and i use it frequently. I just love the scent. Its floral and musky just perfect. If you like floral and musky then you are gonna love this perfume.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I am giving this 4 stars just because my sister has it😂She really likes the smell as i,so i would buy it soon and never pickup my sister's one. She is nervious about it 😂 So it smell like flowers and it is very sweety🌹
Elizabeth O.
LOVE THIS PERFUME! Juicy co. does an amazing job, it lasts long and smells great for hours on end. affordable and reliable. Compare it to Michael Kors my last perfume and Juicy is so much better.
Quana B.
I'm giving this a 5 star because not one person has said anything bad about this perfume. I was at work one day and a lady walked by me and she smelled soooo good. I asked her what was she wearing and she told me it was this perfume. I would love to try it out☺
Samantha R.
Philo, OH
Is this a good product to have ?
Keri M.
Brunswick, GA
What could you compare this to?
Ana K N.
Oneonta, AL
It is if you're not wanting to spend a lot on a perfume. Smells amazing too!