Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set

by Juicy Couture

The woman who wears Viva la Juicy La Fleur is confident and sexy, eclectic and effortless, exuberant and self-reflecting. A bit of a heartbreaker, she's secretly a hopeless romantic-she lives for today. Inspired by the blushing aura of first love, Viva la Juicy La Fleur is a breathtaking fragrance that embodies modern femininity multifaceted and alluring. Add La Fleur to your world and celebrate the Couture in the everyday. A sheer veil of sparkling mandarin and wild berries combines with luminous florals of lush honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and soft jasmine. A whisper of creamy gourmand reminiscent of the Classic Viva la Juicy elicits an addiction that envelops the skin. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.33 Eau de Toilette Purse Spray - 0.17 oz Eau de Toilette Dabber Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarin, Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Soft Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood. Style: Sheer. Modern. Addictive.

Does this smell good? What does it smell like?
What could you compare this to?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set!
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set uploaded by Kimberly H.
I have feel in love with this sent . You can find it at any Macy's department store. It is at a reasonable price and totally worth every penny.
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Juicy is my top favorite 😍. They never are a disappoint in my book. Very reasonable priced. Great variety. Amazing gift ideas for bdays anniversaries, etc..
Lisa P.
Ames, IA
I got this set for Christmas and absolutely love it!! The scent is one of the best from JC. It’s very sweet but not too overwhelming!!
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
This gift set is lux. I love juicy contour because it's super candy sweet and it reminds me of all the fun days in college. It feels really young and the bottle is just so fun. The smell lasts all day. Its one of those gifts you would be excited to recieve.
Amy  G.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I really love this scent it smells absolutely amazing I think the price point is just right and a little goes a long way
Nancy E.
Arleta, CA
I like this perfume. It smells so good and it last forever. Its pricey it does come in a cute package. It has the floral and sweet smell. I only bought it once I still have it. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just me.
meylin A.
N Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love this scent. I love the original viva la juicy, but this one has a terrific smell and the bottle is huge, it will definitely last you a while. It's such a feminine scent I love that it comes with the travel roller bottle for touch ups.
Melinda T.
Middlesboro, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolutely favorite new fragrance is by Juicy Couture. It far better than any sample I have received. I feel like it could be a little cheaper, only because it doesn't last me very long. I am buying more in no time. I will recommend it to all my friends. This sample is Viva La Juicy La Fleur. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set
Emily  P.
Milwaukee, WI
I actually got this set for myself because I love this scent so much! It’s the perfect little trio with a bottle you can keep at home, one to travel with and one to keep in your purse!
beauty M.
Dallas
You definitely can't go wrong with any of the juicy couture of perfumes I love the citrus I/for all smell and the beautiful design of the bottles it pairs well with a lot of different bodies and it makes me feel sexy.