BY JUICY COUTURE

A set containing a travel-size Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum and a lip gloss. This set is perfect for the Juicy girls on the go. The Viva la Juicy Gold woman is couture all the way, spinning an addictive web of glamour and decadence at the center of her golden world. This opulent rendition of Viva la Juicy indulges the senses with luscious wild berries, a kiss of honeysuckle, and a luxurious elixir of golden amber, melted caramel, and vanilla. All that glitters is gold. This Set Contains: - 0.33 oz Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum travel spray - 0.22 oz Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit 10 Notes: Berries, Honeysuckle, Golden Amber, Caramel, Vanilla. Style: Audacious. Decadent. Glamorous. see more...

• Can anyone tell me more about this item? I am interested ...1 Answers
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Another one of my all time favorite yes it's pricey but to me you get what you pay for you buy cheap and it don't last I mean it is summer time so you want to make sure you smell good all day specially if your with your man.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I love Juicy Couture perfume! I got this cute little set for Christmas and it was definitely one of my favorite gifts. The lipgloss is super silky and the color is great. I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Ta-Shawnna C.
I love this lip gloss. It's perfect for any occasion. It doesn't dry your lips out and it comes with a cute little mirror so you can apply it. I got this lip gloss and perfume set from Macy's. It's affordable
Ambir M.
Horn Lake, MS
I have been wearing Viva La Juicy for about eight years and I loyally purchased every single bottle from Bloomingdale's. In late 2014 Bloomingdale's phased out the Juicy Couture fragrance line, so when my last bottle ran dry I turned to Amazon to make the most of my Prime subscription and possibly catch a good deal without making a trip to the mall. I read the reviews, but I was cautiously optimistic that my order direct from Amazon would deliver an authentic product. No such luck. As many reviewers stated, the hallmarks of a fake were there:
Jackeline P.
Love how this is packaged and the gold and pink is a great color and I would recommend this product to anyone it smells wonderful and it's amazing and I love this product so much it's amazing and I would but this again
Alexis D.
Overland Park, KS
I love this perfume! I got it a few months ago and I still use it almost everyday. It is very different from all the other juicy couture perfumes and has an almost vanilla like smell.
Cynthia M.
Los Angeles , Ca
I really like this fragrance is sweet but also has a clean smell and it last all day long its a good perfume I really recommended
Kay_Love C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love ❤️ juicy most of there perfumes smells Devine. The rice is also not that bad it's a great buy especially for a 🎁
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I absolutely love love love this perfume!! It smells awesome!!! Has a long lasting sweet fruity scent to it.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Got myself this set because it was such a good value and honestly I was not disappointed! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Jodi L.
Can anyone tell me more about this item? I am interested but wanted to know about how it lasts.