BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Does anyone have any recommendations to perfumes similar to this on...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this perfume at Sephora the other day and fall in love the smell is unique and isn't suffocating. The only reason why I didn't purchase this item was because of the store itself. I was waiting in line for over 10 minutes with new movement in the line and had other things I had to do so I put it back. I will be going back or to another store to purchase and it was $50-60 for the 1 oz
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
I absolutely love this scent! I'm also a sucker for cute packaging and I'm in love😊. It's a light but sweet scent that last all day. Every time I wear it people always ask what I have on and how much they love the scent. My bottle was over $$50 but last a long time! Definitely will repurchase once I run out.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super sweet smelling scent and I love it for the colder months when you want to smell warm and inviting. Vanilla caramel yummy goodness! And the bottle is a win in itself. But of course the original Viva is still the best!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a Sephora perfume sampler for Christmas and this scent was in it and I absolutely fell in love with it. It has such a nice sweet scent and it's not over powering like most perfumes out there. It's very much worth the price.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Omg I love this. If I could bath in this stuff I would. Lol it smells amazing and it's definitely worth the $100!!!!!!
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
I love the smell of this perfume but I have to say I am disappointed how long it lasts. For the money I spent on this, which was around $90 I would expect this to last all day long. This to me is similar to a body spray, you have to keep reapplying it throughout the day which is irritating. I love this perfume but I wouldn't spend this kind of money on something that doesn't last all day.
Mirissa B.
Mirissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a Christmas gift and it is my favorite perfume! It lasts all day; I love getting random whiffs of it hours after applying. I have received many compliments. The fragrance is sweet.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom got me the gold couture perfume because she thought it was a more mature version of the viva la juicy, which I definitely agree with. However viva la juicy is still my favorite
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I loved the original! To me this smells IDENTICAL to the original Viva la Juicy, but a little bit sweeter and more caramelly and a little bit deeper. I think I like this a little more than the original! It's Juicy Couture, so obviously the bottle is stunningly cute, and this one lasts quite some time on my skin! It's also slightly more inexpensive than some designer fragrances - especially if you buy online!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I have several Juicy fragrances and until I got Viva La Juicy Gold Couture, my favorite was Viva La Juicy. But this has fast become my favorite. For those who like Viva La Juicy, this has a more sophisticated, "warm" scent that is great for Fall/Winter. Although everyone differs on how long lasting fragrance is, I can say this lasts longer than Viva La Juicy. Yes, it's on the costly side but I recommend trying before buying. For me, it's worth the cost.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have any recommendations to perfumes similar to this one? I'm not a fan of the original one either.