Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Spray, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Kaci N.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Spray, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
I love juicy perfume, they have so many scents to choose from. The packaging is beautiful, and each are unique in their own way. I love the glossy sparkle look to the bottle and the pink feathers and bow to give it a girly look. Not only is the appearance on point so is the smell. I own most of juicy perfumes and this is by far my favorite one I have. For the price it's well worth it, I always take a risk buying juicy perfume without smelling them but I. Always happy with what I've bought. This is by far my favorite find. I would definitely recommend this, it has a sweet unique smell to it I absolutely love it.
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
Merry Christmas to me please! I have been a huge fan of their fragrances for years now! It is affordable and stays on all day. The packaging is gorgeous as well. They have a scent for every season! I would definitely gift this and recommend it!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sasha Z.
Arlington , TX
This new viva la juicy perfume smells so good. It's a fruit sweet scent. I get lots of compliments when wearing it. The packaging of the bottle is too cute! Super girly! I would definitely recommend it. I do find myself spraying a lot of it because one spray just doesn't do it for me.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This perfume is by far my favorite high end sprays! The packaging is gorgeous and girly. I can spray two spritz and it last all day long. It's expensive but worth it, I would recommend this to anyone
Shamikia J.
Little Rock, AR
I love this scent!!!! Its soft yet attention grabbing! A Christmas gift to myself!!!! With this scent, you become the center of the universe!
Melissa G.
Kitchener, ON
I love the smell of this perfume. Sweet but not too strong. Every time I walk past it at the store I can't help but to spray some. I always get compliments on it. Would recommend forsure. Could be better priced however
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
What’s your favorite perfume ? 😁 I’ve been loving Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Spray, 3.4 oz.

back