BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJuicy Couture
Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray

by Juicy Couture

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Mandarin, Jasmine Petals, SandalwoodAbout: Everything is cooler, crisper, and more concentrated when it's iced. Just like the dazzling Viva girl who adds a touch of iridescence to everyday life, Viva la Juicy Glace transforms the expected and heightens the senses. The fragrance opens with a sparkling freshness, bursting with brilliant frozen mandarin and refreshing pear sorbet. Beneath a blanket of snow-white jasmine petals, scrumptious vanilla and milky sandalwood create a comforting warmth to contrast the alluring frosted sensation. Experience the chill of her freshly frozen world with #vivaonice.

What’s your favorite perfume ? 😁 I’ve been loving [product:juicy-couture-viva-la-juicy-glace-spray-34-oz]
Do you think this is more floral scented than the original?
Ahh I wanna try this so bad!
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray!
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like the smell of this perfume. I tend to like most of the juicy perfumes. It tends to last awhile IMO. I do recommend.
Karin E.
Detroit, MI
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karin E.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karin E.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance is delicate not to overwhelming it's a light scent that smells good to wear everyday or even on a night out to dinner etc...
Madison M.
Westwood, NJ
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Madison M.
I LOVE this product. I frequently gravitate to juicy couture perfumes, as they are very compelling to me. I think they smell super mature and strong. This scent sticks to my outfit and skin all throughout the day. I get so many compliments when wearing this, and this is by far one of my favorite perfume brands. I have gone back and tried many juicy couture perfumes, and this heightened my love for it!
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Beatriz A.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Beatriz A.
Juicy Couture Viva La juicy Glace so good perfume very rich delicious scent. Beautiful packaging, nices for display in vanity. Yummy and strong scent is long lasting and get ready for have the attention of everyone. 😍💕💞
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
1,108 reviews
This perfume is just amazing and so heavenly ... I can not get enough of this perfume. The scent truly is so beautiful and will last all day. This is one of those perfumes you cannot get enough of
Maria D.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maria D.
I love this perfume- the smell lasts forever. The packaging is beautiful, I love the frosty look to the bottle.
Brenda  F.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Brenda  F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Worth it 💖 I bought this fragrance at Macy’s and I love it 🥰 very beautiful packaging and good quality.I love the scent of this fragrance. I would say it is sweet but with a nice balance 😉 and also last long. I would buy it again.I would recommend this fragrance from Juice Couture.Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tara S.
Lovely scent. Warm, rich and a little spicy even. Long lasting, which means fewer spritz and longer lasting bottle. Whenever anyone shops for me, they know fragrance wise, that Juicy Couture is a perfect gift for me. I really enjoyed the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray. It complimented my natural scent very well. #perfume #Juicy #influencer
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my absolute favorites by juicy, I choose it over others I own frequently! Love the sweet floral scent, lasts a long time. The scent of this perfume isn't too overwhelming.
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Celine S.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Celine S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glace Eau de Parfum Spray is a gorgeous scent for women! It has a very sweet and floral scent and smells incredible on. It has a moderate lifespan once sprayed on the skin. However, it has a stronger scent that’s left in the air once you move around a little, so others can smell how fantastic you smell. The only bad thing is if you put it on in the morning you’ll have to reapply it before going out for the evening. But definitely, definitely worth the money. I’d recommend trying it on your hand though prior to purchasing because depending on your natural pheromones it may or may not mix well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janeigne N.
Peekskill, NY
1,098 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Lisette V. il y a 3 ans
That is definitely my favorite 💜💜 smells amazing and I love the bows!
Lindsey  S.
Midland, TX
il y a 5 ans
How does this smell compared to Viva La Juicy Sucre EDP? Does one have a stronger "gourmand" edge to it than the other?