BY JUICY COUTURE

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Mandarin, Jasmine Petals, SandalwoodAbout: Everything is cooler, crisper, and more concentrated when it's iced. Just like the dazzling Viva girl who adds a touch of iridescence to everyday life, Viva la Juicy Glace transforms the expected and heightens the senses. The fragrance opens with a sparkling freshness, bursting with brilliant frozen mandarin and refreshing pear sorbet. Beneath a blanket of snow-white jasmine petals, scrumptious vanilla and milky sandalwood create a comforting warmth to contrast the alluring frosted sensation. Experience the chill of her freshly frozen world with #vivaonice.

Buy on ULTA
Sara D.
Pasco, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this fragrance. I've been using Juicy Couture straight out of highschool. This scent top notes are wild berries, juicy mandarin, caramel, vanilla and honeysuckle. Actually last all day on me.
Katie H.
This is the first juicy fragrance that I've gotten to try out. I received a sample from ulta and I'm loving it. It's very sweet but not overpowering. It reminds me of flowers in bloom during spring time. For me, the scent could wear a bit longer, but overall I really like this perfume.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This smells incredible! Definitely my top favorite Juicy Couture fragrance to date. It has a sweet yet musky scent and is very long lasting, and the packaging is what drew me into wanting it in the first place because of how beautiful it is! However, the price is kind of steep. I bought the 3.4 oz bottle so I know it will last me forever.
I do have chronic migraines so I don't wear perfume on days I have one, and scents really trigger migraines for me. So far this one has not because I only do one spray & I'm good to go!
Tammy C.
Huntington, WV
This perfume is my favorite, HANDS DOWN. It smells absolutely wonderful and stays on ALL DAY. I was hesitant about spending the money on it, but it’s definitely worth it. My biggest pet peeve is when a perfume smells great right when you put it on, but throughout the day it wears drastically. You won’t have that problem with this. It is FANTASTIC!
Genesis G.
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It’s a nice mixture of sweet, and musky. My only problem with it is if I’m paying $98 for a perfume, it better last on my skin all day, and this one hardly lasts a couple hours. Super disappointing!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite Juicy Couture releases, this fragrance is sweet and feminine, but alluring and sexy at the same time. It smells like a fruit salad, jasmine, and a tiny drop of patchouli had a perfume baby.  My ONLY complaint is that this does not last quite as long as some of the other Juicy perfumes. (This may a personal thing, as my skin EATS fragrance) Regardless, I love it, and do not mind reapplying later in the day!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I love this perfume the packaging is super stunning . The bottle has a pink duo chrome reflect followed by a big pink fluffy bow ! This perfume smells like the original viva la juicy with a stronger touch of sweetness it’s very light and smells so good ! It has notes of vanilla and sandalwood I purchased mines at Sephora and it was around 100$ after tax for the 3.4 bottle and I love it !
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
I am a perfume fanatic. This is a wonderful sweet perfume great for spring or summer. A little goes a long way but if you put on a lot it doesn't tend to be overwhelming. I will be purchasing again.
Nikki A.
My new go to favorite smell! Talk about lasting power and not being overweening at all. The perfect bleed of sweets yet having that balance of a musk. Total winter princess vibes. By far my favorite scent out of the whole Viva La Juicy collection.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,463 reviews
I recently purchased this fragrance and it smells really good. It actually smells like something I've worn before but I can't think of the name of the other fragrance. The bottle is so pretty though. I would recommend this. The only issue I have with this fragrance is that it only lasted a couple of hours. It's such a pretty fragrance and a beautiful bottle I just wish it would last longer.
Ruby G.
I love how cute the bottle is. Is it worth it? c:
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I love Juicy fragrances... Do they have this at Macys?
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
I want to try tha perfume
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
Very cute packaging. What is the smell like?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you think this is more floral scented than the original?