BY JUICY COUTURE

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA
Definitely recommend this perfume. It smells great and is good quality. This will have you smelling great and it's long lasting
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smell! I always have this in my collection! A go to must have! I recently bought this set for my 15 year old sister and she loves it! Definitely recommend this perfume and set to all ladies!
Alina B.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light, fruity, and feminine perfume. Easy for everyday wear, or special nights.
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
I love Viva La Juicy. It's one of those fragrances where I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear it. I like getting the gift set of it — really any perfume — because you get more bang for your buck.
N K.
N K.
Fairfield, CA
My fav perfume of all time first time got it as gift loving it since than.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love viva la juicy! I had a similar gift set and I used it all so fast! I would LOVE to get this gift set for christmas this year! The value is totally worth it especially if you love perfume scented lotions over other moisturizers. I think that the cream could be smaller and the bottle could be larger because I use so much haha!
adnaloy f.
adnaloy f.
Ponce, PR
Me encanta este perfume es dulce y dura todo el dia . Siempre tengo buenos comentarios cuando lo utilizo
julie S.
julie S.
Hanover, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried the perfume myself but I love the smell. I received a sample but I would definitely purchase Juicy perfume or receive as a gift.
Nay A.
Nay A.
Fall River, NS
Also got this as a gift and love it. One of my favorite perfumes I will continue to buy once my current bottle is gone
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Sleepy Eye, MN
What does it smell like?