Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set uploaded by Shannon G.Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set uploaded by Shannon G.Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set uploaded by Shannon G.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Lavon, Texas
One of my favorite perfumes. I bought my first box and received my second box today for my birthday. The bottle is so girly and her scent is amazing.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
This is one of my all time favorite scents. I started looking for something that smelled like Victoria's Secret tease. Someone recommended this to me and I absolutely love it. I think it's a double win because it smells perfect for summer and winter, so you can wear it all year around. It smells clean, pure and seductive at the same time. Very inviting.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
I wear this perfume all the time it's one of my favorites. I love the sweet scent. It's very effective when ever I wear it I get asked what I'm wearing. It is a lil on the expensive side. Yes I would recommend
Amber B.
Amber B.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
This perfume is my absolute FAVORITE I refuse to buy anything else. The bottles are so cute and you don't need to spray too much. It isn't a strong smelling perfume but kind of a sweet one
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
My Mother bought me this years ago and it has been my favorite perfume since. Awesome gifts and sometimes during Christmas season there are awesome sales.
Brendalis L.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
I love it my favorite smells great, last long the scent stays in your cloth its not too strong but this has to be my favorite of all times.
Mika H.
Mika H.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
Got this perfume as a birthday gift its one of favorite perfumes, I wear it almost everyday!!! Last all day as well!!!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Pensacola
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
By far the best smelling fragrance on earth. None else could create such an amazing scent that lasts for a while
Jocie C.
Jocie C.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set
This perfume is so perfect for spring and summer. It has a sweet yet soft scent. You can't go wrong with it.