Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

@dianas127 does it comfortable to wear on sensitive skin ?
DooEs it smell good?
Where can I find a large size of this scent?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set!
Product Highlights
“I got this for Christmas and OMG it smells so wonderful and last for a really long time this is one of my favorite perfumes I also really love the packaging ” in reviews
“...I had never tried it until then and I can honestly say it's one of my favorite perfumesin reviews
“Whenever i out this perfume on i always get questions from people what kind is and telling me how it smells good.. and it stays on for a long time which i looooove” in reviews
“I always get complimented on this scent .. but after awhile it's so strong it gives me a headache.. so good and bad that it last awhile?” in reviews
“this is my favorite scent, I would go back to this scent over and over, and I also got the lotion for it, so having the 2 in a set form is perfect, and functional.” in reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my all time favorite set's. This bottle is such an eye-catcher on my bureau, everyone loves it🥰 It's a sweet smelling scent that goes a long way with a few dabs. So yes, the big bottle lasts quite awhile. The lotion is just an added bonus&heightens the sweet, yummy smelling power of Juicy❤ Love it! I also like that I see Juicy Couture as a brand is making a comeback &I'm absolutely here for it!💅💜💋❤🥰
Corning
I received this perfume one month from Scentbox. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I kept seeing that people thought it had a floral component. I can’t use things that are floral because it gives me a migraine. However, this to me doesn’t have an overwhelming floral scent. It smells sweet, which I love sweet smells! I also find it to be a very sexy perfume!! It would be great for a date. But it also works for a day to day perfume as well. All in all I really like this perfume!!
Chester , PA
One of my favorite fragrances and has been for a long time. It's a very young,vibrant, and flirty kind of scent and is quite strong. The scent is kind of fruity and will definitely radiate off of the person wearing it. A little goes a long way and I would recommend using in Moderation because spraying to much can cause the scent to becoming overwhelming and quite the headache. It has such cute packing and a very cute detailed bottle. It is a very sweet and girly scent.
Brooklyn, NY
The great benefits in buying this as a set is you get many products for the price of one product.  As also, you basically getting an item for free. When traveling,  don't have to worry bout losing the most important thing in the set, and as also, you can travel with one item in sc read of carrying the entire set due to they sh as re the same pleasant fragrance.  I prefer buying in sets due to you get more for one price
An amazing set, the lotion, soap and perfume leave a lasting fragrance, with the perfume the strongest by far. I’ve only bought one set and it has lasted me forever, but I don’t know that I would break my neck to buy another. Although it’s a very sexy scent the perfume is a little strong for my preference and is better suited for a night at the club than say a small place such as an office. A bit in the expensive side as well, but if you fall in love with the scent we’ll worth it! The products are definitely quality!
I LOVE Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray, but the body lotion just doesn't seem to do the trick. Yes, the scent is good, but it is also greasy and doesn't seem to soak into my skin the way I'd want a lotion to and it doesn't seem to last very long. This gift set is a good idea, but I'd say you're better off just buying the full size Parfum Spray for your loved one.
New Kensington, PA
There is something about this fragrance that gives me a horrible migraine, and due to that every time I smell it it makes me sick. It is very floral and cheap smelling, which I haven't quite figured out why. It reminds me a bit of aquanet hairspray, or cheap kid parfum. So, I cant in good faith give it a great review. I got this as a gift in the  gift set.
Folkston, GA
Received this as a gift from a very dear friend of mine. To me it had an amazing florally scent that really can't be compared to any other brand. After getting and wearing it I can tell you I was hooked. I now keep a bottle in my collection constantly. Decent price point for a fragrance package very nicely will buy again and do recommend to everyone
Beavercreek, OH
I love this gift set because viva la juicy is a scent that most women tend to really like! It has a very sweet smell to it, which some may not care for, however it isn't overly potent or overwhelming. I also like that this is a mini size so that people can evaluate whether or not they like it without wasting a whole bottle!
Baltimore, MD
So I had received this but as a knock off as a Christmas gift one year. So when I ran out of it, I decided to go buy the real stuff. I fell in love all over again! Even though the knockoff smelled almost IDENTICAL to the real stuff. I also purchased this as a gift for a friend as well. This is one of my absolute FAVORITE scents!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...