BY JUICY COUTURE

Viva la Juicy eau de parfum is the life of the party, featuring a delicious blend of wild berries, creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Set includes:- Eau de parfum spray (3.4 oz.)- Body lotion (4.2 oz.)- Cosmetics case Notes:- Top: wild berries, mandarin- Middle: honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine- Base: amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, praline. Brand: Juicy Couture. Style Name: Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicy' Set ($111 Value). Style Number: 254805. see more...

Liana N.
Glendale, CA
Amazing. 5 stars for this item. Buy it, right now, go go go go. Lasts long, great scent, and cute packaging. Its sweet but not too sweet omg. Now im just trying to reach the word limit lol but its actually a great perfume go buy it right now(: please
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
Yess yess I got two bottle of this one and i have one left 5 start for me. Talking about the price i don't care i love this product and i wont stop bying this everytime i finished mind....YES YES
Vanessa A.
This stuff smells AMAZING! It's sweet and flowery but not over powering. It's one of my favorite go to perfumes. I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I fell in love the first time I found it. I would buy it again and again.
Perla B.
Calexico, California
Este es un gran perfume, huele riquísimo, y te dura muchísimo me encanta la presentación es linda y femenina, creo que es uno de mis favoritos y sin duda seguir comprándolo, ya lo tuve y me encantaba ponérmelo, como para todos los días, muy recomendado !!
Cara M.
Obsessed with this perfume would be an understatement. It seriously is my all time favorite and go to perfume. Ive been wearing it for years and The smell just doesn't ger old. Highly suggest!
Ana O.
This is my ultimate favorite perfume the smell is AMAZING and I love how it's a long lasting smell. It's a great deal for an amazing product you can't ever go wrong with this. I always recommend this to everyone and everyone seems to enjoy it as much as I do.
Cassie H.
Rochester, MN
This is my MVP product. I love the scent and it's strong enough and lasts long enough for me to smell throughout the day. It always makes me feel fresh and clean.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Viva las Juicy is both mine and my sister's favorite scent. I got her the gift bag and she loved it. The lotion is just as good as the perfume.
Jaina L.
Bloomfield , NJ
Go to scent. honestly their best one by FAR. Lotion is ok, totally would just recommend buying the perfume. No need for the extras really.
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is perfect as a gift and for yourself. This is one of my favorites frangances plus all you need is a touch of the scent.