BY JUICY COUTURE #9 in Perfume for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

• Which one should I get? Or do you recommend any other per...5 Answers
  • Are you a fan of " Viva la Juicy " perfume? Juicy Couture...6 Answers
  • Is this perfume worth the $56 ?6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
Mary R.
Laredo
I had a free sample from this product and I like it
It is a sweet and pleasant aroma without being cloying, the bottle is beautiful and the aroma on my skin does not last long
Courtney V.
Gander, NL
I receive plenty-a-many compliments when I wear Viva La Juicy. I have the perfume and the hand cream and the hand cream is just as strong as the perfume. It lasts all day, the scent is sexy, mature, fresh, yet it's not over powering. I've been wearing this for years and I will continue to wear it for many more ūüėČ
Yanibell P.
I first fell in love with this perfume when I was in high school and was able to finally purchase it a few years later. This smells amazing. I love this perfume so much. It's not an over the top  fragrance but when you leave or enter a room, it's noticeable and noted. If you want to make yourself seen or heard, wear this. Everyone will notice you!
Michelle K.
Oceanside
This is my all time favorite perfume. Anytime I wear it, I always get compliments. It lasts all day today, even after long shifts at the hospital. It’s a sweet, warm smell. I always go back to this perfume even after trying out other ones!
Kristie F.
Tishomingo, OK
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love the way it smells on me and usually lasts quite a while. The only con that I have is that it is a little pricy. It does come in such a cute bottle!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I received a sample of this recently from Sephora’. I absolutely love this brand . I thought the perfume was a bit sweet for my taste . Probably something I would have enjoyed more when I was younger versus being a 32 year old mom of three ! Very sweet , and beautifully packaged . If you like sweet scents , consider giving this a try !
Pamela G.
Franklin
One of my favorite perfumes, smells soft and delicious. I love that it last a long time because a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product and buy it again.
Hira N.
I love this perfume. It smells amazing. Has sort of a sweet smell that can't be described unless you try it. It has a nice bottle too. It is one of the better perfumes comparatively. I would highly recommend this. I would definitely buy this perfume again.
Kristin J.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had at least 4 bottles of this since it has came out. It smells amazing and the fragrance lasts the entire day. Everytime I spray this I'm asked what it is I'm wearing.
Stacey S.
Nice floral scent. Stronger perfume but lasts all day. Beautiful bottle and packaging. I purchased perfume from Shoppers Drugmart.
Taylor s.
I have smelled this product before it smelled really good but my question is does it last a Long time?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does this perfume smell good
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Best place to buy with the best price? Besides TJ Maxx?
Malissia L.
Supply, NC
Where can I find this?
Jessica C.
Does anyone else have the same problem of it not lasting long?