BY JUICY COUTURE #17 in Perfume for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

• Which one should I get? Or do you recommend any other per...5 Answers
  • Are you a fan of " Viva la Juicy " perfume? Juicy Couture...6 Answers
  • Is this perfume worth the $56 ?7 Answers
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Viva La Juicy is one my favorite and signature scents.  Every time i wear it (daily lol) i always receive so many compliments.  It lasts all day and doesn't wear off.  The scent is very pleasant with a sweet playful smell.  I never have to purchase on my own as my husband ALWAYS gets me a new one every Christmas, sometimes i try to open it sooner than i am supposed to. Absolute favorite!! Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir
Kym M.
Canmore, AB
I love this scent SO much, its long lasting and just the right strength to wear for day or evening. I highly recommend this and I was lucky enough to have eeceived this Free for testing purposes from Influenster (and now i NEED the full size ASAP!)
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Juicy Couture fragrances are the balm. I love all the decorations that are on the bottle. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is such a beautiful scent and love this liImited collectors bottle. It is a he pure parfumerie which makes the he fragrance last longer. This is their second fragrance in the Juicy Couture collection.
Kyla N.
Armstrong
I love Juicy contoure the smells are amazing! I find that it lasts all day and you only need to use a little, I have used this product but I’d definitely use it again. No room for improvement!
Lorena P.
Mercedes, TX
It has a great scent! The price is a but high because of the amount of product. I'm a repeat user, I got it a couple of years back. The design of the bottle is super cute, makes a good decoration piece on my vanity. I probably will buy it again if my husband is willing to spend that amount on a perfume lol
Rekah K.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go-to fragrance. I always get compliments from everyone when I wear it. It's not overbearing. Its floral and youthful scent is perfect for everyday wear. I always have a bottle of this and also carry the roller in my bag at all times.
Mikayla K.
Viva La Juicy has and always will be one of my favourite scents! I have been a Juicy Couture lover since high school days and Viva La Juicy was my go-to fragrance. It's super sweet and girly, and perfectly fits my aesthetic. Love it so much! 10/10 recommend.
Sandip A.
Harrisburg, PA
This perfume has a very pretty and balanced smell, in my opinion. It has sweet notes as well as floral ones. It's a nice smell and safe choice for a daytime/office scent. I did find it to be a little too sweet for my liking as the day wore on.
Odette M.
Etobicoke, ON
Enjoyed wearing this for 2 weeks now. Love the subtle sweetness and long lasting fragrance. It's for everyday wear so you feel glam & fab - always initially thought this was for teens only. I was mistaken. This fragrance is for all ladies 😍😍😍
Robyn D.
I really like this well blended scent. It's like flirty and fun. It's particularly prefect for day or being busy. Just wearing this scent is energizing. It's hard to pick out the specific scents this perfume has, but you'll certainly be pleased if you pick this up.
Taylor s.
I have smelled this product before it smelled really good but my question is does it last a Long time?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does this perfume smell good
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Best place to buy with the best price? Besides TJ Maxx?
Malissia L.
Supply, NC
Where can I find this?
Jessica C.
Does anyone else have the same problem of it not lasting long?

back