BY JUICY COUTURE #17 in Perfume for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

• Which one should I get? Or do you recommend any other per...4 Answers
  • Is this perfume worth the $56 ?5 Answers
  • Are you a fan of " Viva la Juicy " perfume? Juicy Couture...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
taylor r.
ludlow
I got this from my boyfriend. I love the scent of it, I just wish it would last longer on my skin. It’s kinda a floral, fresh smell. Super girly. Definitely wish it lasted longer though. That is probably just my body though
Nava S.
This smells so freaking good! My favorite perfume out there- it has such a good, lingering smell. It’s not too strong where it’ll give you a headache. When I spray this on my clothes, the scent remains for a good few days.
Gina A.
Juicy Couture perfumes are really wonderful. They last for the entire day and they are just strong enough that people can smell the scent on you but it is not overpowering. This is a floral fragrance with warm undertones. Included in the scent are the notes of "wild berries and mandarin with creamy vanilla, praline, jasmine, and honeysuckle".  It is a very flirty and feminine scent, great for everyday wear.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
OH MY GOSH! Had this when I was younger and I will never forget it’s enchanting smell. A sweet yet sexy smell that can draw anyone in. Literally one Spray and you’re good. Can last you forever. IN LOVE and will definitely want again
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I received a sample spread of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum in my recent Cosmopolitan Magazine. This stuff smells AMAZING!!! & the bottle looks adorable. This is at the top of the christmas list.
Penny O.
There’s nothing bad to say about this perfume. I love the scent of it and it stays on almost all day. I also love the bottle it comes it. Super cute. This is a great perfume for a gift also. You can’t go wrong.
Daniela G.
Elgin
This is absolutely my favorite perfume!💛 I love it! The scent is amazing for summer, winter it’s just perfect, it really lasts. Hope yall can give it a shot:)Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I got to try this as a sample at first and it spilled all over my purse and I could never get the smell pit of my purse . So each time I wore the purse someone would tell him how good I smell . It was coming strong from my purse . So I went ahead and bought one and I really enjoyed using it . It has a really nice smell, sweet and u didn't need to much of it to be applied . Otherwise it can come if strong if to much is applied .
Savanna N.
Pineville, KY
My favorite perfume by far. It’s a light but fruity smell that I apply daily. I had gotten a sample of this Juicy perfume over a year ago and I had to have it. A little pricy but I would pay it every time.
Cassie G.
Acworth, GA
If I could write this 10 stars I definitely would. This is my favorite perfume of all time! If I had to choose one perfume in the whole entire world to wear for the rest of my life it would be this one!
Taylor s.
I have smelled this product before it smelled really good but my question is does it last a Long time?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does this perfume smell good
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Best place to buy with the best price? Besides TJ Maxx?
Malissia L.
Supply, NC
Where can I find this?
Jessica C.
Does anyone else have the same problem of it not lasting long?