BY JUICY COUTURE #9 in Perfume for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

• Which one should I get? Or do you recommend any other per...5 Answers
  • Are you a fan of " Viva la Juicy " perfume? Juicy Couture...6 Answers
  • Is this perfume worth the $56 ?6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
Jasmine S.
Corona, CA
One
of my favorite fragances. I constantly receive compliments from people I
dont even know. This perfume has a clean, fresh scent. I use this
product everyday and not only do I enjoy it but many other people have
giving me compliments on how lovely I smell. I've loved this perfume
ever since the first time I smelled. I am so glad they had it at Macy's
because that is my favorite place to shop. When I apply this perfume I
feel clean, confident, sexy and classic all at the same time. It 's
absolutely awesome I constantly get people asking me what is it that you
are wearing and proudly tell them what my perfume is. At work I am
unable to wear strong fragances due to the fact that I work for a Cancer
Hospital and sometimes my patients get nausea with strong odors,
however with this fragance I am able to wear it because it does not
smell strong and even patients ask me what kind of fragance I am wearing
too. I am glad again to find this product in macy's and I will always
recommended to any women who is looking to smell good and feel sexy.
say deh S.
I received samples of Viva La Juicy perfume to test. I usually prefer bold deep perfume that leaves a cloud of scent when i pass. I was surprised that i liked this perfume!!! I always saw this beautiful bottles in stores but never been interested to test because i thought it will be fresh and girly and it's not the type of perfume i prefer. I was totally wrong!! Yes indeed it is fresh and a bit girly but i fell in love with it. Donno what's in there that made me feel confident. The more time i wore it the more it grew on me and the beautiful white flowers that i love bloomed and lingered. It is long lasting giving that i used the 3 samples i received at once. I'm sure when used with its body lotion the longevity will be awsome. All in all this perfume changed my view about everything. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is super fruity but very pleasant. I love this because if I spray it in the morning, the scent will stay on all day and I will still catch some whiffs of it. I always get asked what I am wearing when I use this and people around me also love it. It is a perfume I wear if I am going out, have a work event, or am going anywhere I would dress up. I have to say it is a little bit more expensive that I would like for a perfume, but I usually receive it as a gift for holidays or my birthday.
Sunie F.
Let me just start by saying I love all of the Juicy perfumes. Like literally every single one of them! I'm not lying when I say they are my go to perfume and I stay in stock with at least one kind at all times. I currently have a sample box that came with 4 perfumes; I am Juicy Couture, Viva LA Juicy, Noir, and I THINK (don't quote me) Rose. I also have a big bottle of I Am Juicy Couture along with a travel size and a bottle of lotion. Viva LA Juicy is still my #1 favorite though. It just has such a sweet and, well, as it says in the description "tempting" smell to it. My boyfriend can't help but buy me a bottle every1time he sees it. I'll forever be a loyal customer.
Kitzen P.
This is probably one of the worst purchases I ever made as far as fragrances go. This is another case of it smelling quite lovely on a test strip and after initial application but after dry down and further, it gives the a horrible headache to the point of nausea. I initially liked it because of the vanilla notes but those do not stay on me and it turns to a very... "sharp" smelling scent. I must have weird body chemistry. It smells amazing on my younger sister.
Daria K.
Received this as a gift, so of course I had to try it. It's a little too sweet and heavy for my liking, but I LOVE the packaging and how girly and fancy it is. It looks like something I'd be proud to have on top of my dresser lol! I'd only wear this on rare occasions, like when going out and I needed something to last me for HOURS. Scent slowly faded over the hours, which was perfect since it was too strong for me to begin with
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I ran out!!! :( "I actually wear this to sleep in, go out shopping and seriously..."I could wear this 24/7, which will explain why I ran out of it in a month!! :( "It smells like"Beautiful Kisses of Pink Bliss!!  "It's powdery/fresh/girly and yet has a zingy quality that says "I'm here and I'm Female and Proud of it!! <3 "I need more of it. <3 "I adore this perfume.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Oh I love this perfume so much! It's a little on the pricey side, but what quality fragrance isn't? If you like floral, citrusy, and fresh scents, then you'll definitely love this one! I got this one for Christmas in 2016, and it was probably gone by Valentine's Day (given it was a smaller bottle, but still)! I know you can for sure find this in department stores, mine came from Macy's. It's a popular fragrance, so I'm sure it can also be found at most fragrance retailers; I believe I've also saw it at CVS and other drugstores that carry high end fragrances. This is one of my all time favorites and I highly recommend it!
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have probably received the most compliments on this perfume whenever I wear it. I used to wear this a lot, and although it is not the one I currently wear, I will definitely be purchasing again. Many of my friends who have smelt this perfume on me have purchased it and still wear it! This scent is fruity with a little bit of floral, but can be worn anytime, any place!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
The bottle is classic Juicy and super nostalgic for the young teen in me. The scent is described as flirtatious and charming with notes of Wild Berries, Jasmine, and Vanilla.The scent is perfect for spring and summer and is so girly. Its absolutely flirtatious and charming. You can definitely pick up the vanilla in this scent, a little bit of jasmine, but not so much of the wild berries. The scent is warm but refreshing and also smells very clean and crisp. I love this scent, but I feel like I am too old to wear this scent now. Since I wore this scent when I was 15 and younger this scent brings back a lot of memories from high school. Now being 25, I am nothing like my 15 year old scent, I feel like this scent is too girly and young and I need something a little bit more mature. Scents have a funny way of playing with our memories like that.
Anissa T.
Does this smell good ?
Lisa S.
Is it a sweet scent?
Megan A.
What do other people think about this perfume? I know I love it!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it a very sweet smell and does it last long?