Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Roosa M.

BY VIVA LA JUICY

From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this Gourmand/Fruity/Floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and... see more...

Kayla B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love love love this product! I have used this for years now and I get compliments every single day I wear it! It’s the perfect scent and I always need to have it on hand whether is be the small ones in my purse for on the go or the big one to use everyday at home. I ask for this every single Christmas!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Viva La Juicy is my absolute favorite! It lasts very well on me. I purchased a big bottle &
I’m almost out! I typically try to purchase more higher end perfumes at stores like Ross or TJ Maxx that tend to be on the cheaper side! Will continue purchasing!
Heather M.
This is my high end go to purfume I use for special occasions or when I just want to smell extra pretty one day. A few sprays is all you need and it lasts all day!
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Viva la juicy us always my favorite. I don't enjoy cloying perfume. Viva is a fruity, lightly floral scent. It lasts wonderfully and I get compliments all the time
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This is my favorite perfume of all time. The scent cheers me up and never seems to strong. It's a fresh, balanced floral scent that's good for any time of the day. The bottle is gorgeous on my dressing table too! And I feel glamorous just using it.
Natalie J.
Florence, AL
I will wear this perfume until I cannot find it anymore. I love it. I always receive compliments whenever I wear it as well. I have to be honest I'd like for it to be a little less expensive so I don't wear it daily.
mercedes n.
Brandenburg, KY
This is my everyday day perfume for the past 3 years. I think the smell is very light and last all day. I would recommend this to everyone. This is a gift the my boyfriend gets me every Christmas
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Absolutly one of my favorite perfumes. Once I got this, it was my go to smell. It is soft but elegant. It is not over baring and is so subtle. The scent has a touch of coconut and vanilla but mostly fruit. Not flowery. I would recommend for those who want something for work or for a regular day. Great for all.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love love love this perfume! It’s such a great scent and long lasting. The price is steep, but I can typically find it at TJ Maxx for cheaper!
Maria S.
Immokalee, FL
-Hands down I will forever buy this perfume. I first seen it on Snapchat last year. I smelled it at the mall & was in love. I had to get it.