Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray

by Juicy Couture

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting.

Am I the only one that isn’t sure to buy this perfume? I feel like it never smells the same. So undecided.
Is this a sample
how is this perfumes smell
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
“...the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming ” in 22 reviews
“one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar.” in 19 reviews
“This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price.” in 16 reviews
“I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good ” in 15 reviews
“I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way.” in 14 reviews
Vicksburg
Viva La Juicy is amazing in every way ! Personally I think the name would only attract young consumers. Thank goodness I have a teenage daughter who I depend on to keep me “in the know” lol ! With that being said she received a bottle of Viva La Juicy for her birthday a couple years ago. Well she came walking by me one day and i was like “omg gurl you smell soooo good what is that ? I love it? Since then i have purchased myself atleast 2 bottles and I also bought a bottle for my other daughter who is 11. She loves it bunches as well. Of course I had to purchase my teenager another bottle as well bc I used a lot of hers !!!! It’s a very very fresh kinda fruity but kinda floral scent. It’s actually kinda hard to describe when trying to explain how good it smells to us old folks lol !!! It is just absolutely refreshing. Also it lasts ALL day without having to spray again throughout the day. That is also another reason i love this perfume so much. Most perfumes even the most expensive ones lose their scent after a few hours. There is no need in adding this item to your already way too heavy hand bag lol. Just spray yourself in the morning before you head out and you will still smell amazing at the end of
the day !!!! Be sure to always spray your knees and ankles if you don’t spray nothing else bc the scent rises !!! That’s actually a beauty tip i read in Allure magazine and it works !!!! I had to share for those who haven’t ever heard !!!! The only thing i would change when marketing this perfume is it needs to be made clear to us older folks that the name itself may sound super young but it is most definitely great for us too and the men just love it lol !!!!!!
Upland, CA
Okay...where to begin with this review..I have never really been big on fragrances. I am honestly someone who prefers light, clean, and neutral scents (think the dove white beauty bar). I acquired a sample of the La La variation of this perfume for my Senior High School Prom (aka some years ago), and I loved it.In the chaos of big moves and life transitions, my sample had been misplaced only to turn up shortly after my college graduation. It's funny how things work out that way, cyclically. I used up the tiny sample I had and by mistake purchased La La Malibu, and I am so incredibly happy that I did. The smell of this fragrance automatically makes me nostalgic, I picture a dark night sky after a particularly cold winter day. Sitting outside among the bright stars, surrounded by the crisp, fresh, night air. Hearing comfortable silence, and feeling my fingers wrap around a fluffy warm sweater. The citrus in La La Malibu is not poignant, it is just enough to evoke a keen sense of reminiscence.This fragrance (to me) is very clean, long lasting, and not overpowering. It is a gentle floral, and not overly sweet or sharp.
Manteca , CA

Viva La Juicy is worthy of being in my fragrance collection for years to come. It’s an everyday daytime fragrance. I find that it lasts on me and can be pretty strong, in a good way. Any age can wear this. While gourmet are typically marketed towards the younger crowd, this fragrance is loved by women of all ages and doesn’t come off too young or immature. The name truly is fitting.

Anaheim, CA
I have loved this perfume for the past decade and have repurchased many times. The Noir and Gold Couture Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Travel Spray Coffret variations are a bit more intense yet the original is phenomenal as is. Perfect for dates. I will continue to try new variations and replenish when I run out. Makes beautiful gifts. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gift Set Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Rollerball Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum Rollerball Duo, .33 oz Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Rollerball Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum Rollerball Duo, .33 oz Juicy Couture
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
My all time favorite scent since high school. Whenever I run out of perfume and just can’t find that “perfect” smell, I always run back to Juicy Couture. It has such a feminine, girly, yet flirty/sexy fragrance to it and it’s perfect for day and night time use! You can find it literally anywhere whether it’s at Macy’s, Walgreens, Ulta, Tj Maxx, Marshall’s or where ever the case may be, you’re bound to run into this product. You definitely get your money’s worth because it’ll last you a long time. It’s a scent that will not wear off even after hours later which is why it’s one of the main reasons why I love it so much! I always get compliments from people including my boyfriend and that itself should tell you something!
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
The ultimate girly fragrance. You’ll find yourself purchasing this again and again. Viva La Juicy is the perfect everyday fragrance and confidence booster. The compliments you’ll receive will seem endless when wearing this. It’s a gourmet floral and yet I’ve had strangers describe me as smelling “really really clean”. I take that as a compliment. Viva La Juicy is worthy of being in my fragrance collection for years to come. It’s an everyday daytime fragrance. I find that it lasts on me and can be pretty strong, in a good way. Any age can wear this. While gourmet are typically marketed towards the younger crowd, this fragrance is loved by women of all ages and doesn’t come off too young or immature.
Summerville, SC
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by daniela O.
If you love all the fragances from juicy couture this is one of the best. Is sweet, fresh and classic. I really love all juicy couture fragances. Is a long lasting smell. The Price is reasonable. I Will recomend it if you want someting sweet but no to much. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray
Saint Petersburg
I am a big fan of Juicy Couture's original perfume. It's very chic, sophisticated without being bitter. However, Juicy has toped their previous perfume after the creation of this wonderful bottle. Viva La Juicy is meant for Juicy Couture's younger crowd. It's a sweet, overtly feminine scent but has just the right amount of elegance. The gardenia notes in this scent, coupled with honey and vanilla truly make it stand out amongst other scents with similar ingredients. The bottle is fabulous. A neat fuchsia bow adds the finishing touches on this bottle, embellished with a cute 'Couture' charm as Juicy Couture is infamous for it's beautiful charms. I bought the 3.4 oz bottle and it has lasted me quite a while now. However, I also bought the roller ball for added touch ups during the day and for travel. You truly can never go wrong with Juicy Couture.
Eau Claire, WI
I gave this 4 stars because I think this is a nice purfume. I own a bottle but I dont think I would repurchase this in the future. I find it to just be average. It has notes of berries, florals, and sticky sweets such as vanilla, amber, praline and sandalwood. I think its the base notes that throw this a little off for me. It tends to be just slightly too sweet for me. This is not one Im reaching for on the daily. Might be a good gift though for a younger girl as it is a fragrance that is liked by a lot of different people. Cute packaging is a plus. The fact that it is not cruelty free is a negative.
Northborough , MA
Viva la Juicy has been my signature scent for years, I’ve gone through too many to count. It has a clean floral scent that I always seem to be drawn to. It’s a little on the expensive side but I usually wait until I can find a sale or can get it at tjmaxx. My mother usually buys me the gift set for Christmas and it lasts me a while. It comes with a normal sized bottle and a mini that I can keep in my purse. The mini is the kind that you pop the top off of and dab on yourself and I find that I usually get it all over my hands, but that’s my only problem, and its probably user error.

182 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Henderson
3 months ago
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray ? What are the main smells in this perfume?
alexxis P. • 3 months ago
Wild berries, mandarin, vanilla and jasmine mainly the first two along with honeysuckle and sandal wood.
5 months ago
Luso R. • 3 months ago
Amazing its the best sweetest smell i love it so much its also great for all ages and such a cute packaging too looks great on vanity