Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Krista P.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .33 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "This scent is my favorite perfume that I own." in 1 review
Alejandra V.
I keep this roller ball in my purse at all times. I wear the Viva La Juicy perfume almost daily because it is my favorite and this roller ball is great to make the perfume scent a little more powerful after a long day or I like to also use it after eating a meal that had a strong smell that may linger on to my clothes...perfect to take with you on dates or at work! Great roller ball with strong viva la juicy scent that actually sticks on skin like perfume!
mary c.
Des Plaines, IL
this is the type pf perfume youll always come back to. ive been usuing this amazing scent for 6 years and it lasts so long! I bought my from macys and honestly ive bought it more than 3 times. i love this perfume i would buy it over and over again if i had too! would love if you ladies would try it and love it as much as i do!
Tasha S.
League City, TX
This is one of the better smelling perfumes if you like a sweet scent. Having a roller ball is very convenient as it takes up less space in your purse and makes smelling great really portable.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I am in love with this scent so much! I wish it was more affordable because I would buy it all the time! But I am able to find knockoffs at Walgreens that smell exactly the same!!!
Alissa F.
Sun City, AZ
I love this fragrance just as much as I love my other perfumes. But this one has a summery scent that I don't have in my perfume collection which is why I still repurchase it today. I also love how this fits in my purse when I'm on the go.
kathleen t.
Stillwater, MN
Love the scent! It is very wearable, and has become my everyday perfume. I love the rollerball for my purse, and I keep the full sized one at home.
Michaela S.
Milwaukie, OR
Love this! Got it as a present a while back. I love the smell so it's a staple in my purse. As soon as I run out I'm gonna buy more.
Kristine O.
Terre Haute, IN
This scent is my favorite perfume that I own. The rollerball is convenient for keeping in my purse or in the car.
Veronica M.
Love love love. I have both roller sizes. I carry each one in my purse. You never know when your gonna need it.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love the way this smells. I always keep a roller ball of it on me. Sweet smell that isn't over powering.
Lumy T.