BY JUICY COUTURE #22 in Fragrance for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

• Are you a fan of " Viva la Juicy " perfume? Juicy Couture Viva La...6 Answers
  • Who else LOVES this perfume??? 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️3 Answers
  • very excited to be getting this in a voxbox!!! how does it smell?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
Sunie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau De Parfum, Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum , Viva La De Parfum Spray 1 oz, Women, Women
Let me just start by saying I love all of the Juicy perfumes. Like literally every single one of them! I'm not lying when I say they are my go to perfume and I stay in stock with at least one kind at all times. I currently have a sample box that came with 4 perfumes; I am Juicy Couture, Viva LA Juicy, Noir, and I THINK (don't quote me) Rose. I also have a big bottle of I Am Juicy Couture along with a travel size and a bottle of lotion. Viva LA Juicy is still my #1 favorite though. It just has such a sweet and, well, as it says in the description "tempting" smell to it. My boyfriend can't help but buy me a bottle every1time he sees it. I'll forever be a loyal customer.
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
There aren't words for how much I just adore Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture! It makes me feel fresh and confident and what more could a mom ask for when usually covered in drool and spit up! Haha. I love it for going out to impress or even spending the evening in with my hubby. The packaging, as well as the bottle, is beautiful! Thank you for making my favorite perfume! Don't change a thing!!
Andrea B.
Review for: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Eau De Parfum
This fragrance reminds me so much of the perfume I wore on my wedding day almost 10 years ago. When I wear it, it reminds me of the breeze from the beach, my bouquet, and all the people who were there. It's sweet and not overpowering at all, and lingers in a really good way. I'm so happy that I got to try this because I know what I'm asking Santa for this year! ;)
Nicole W.
Stillwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an extremely strong fragrance. It is very long lasting and the packaging is gorgeous but the overall components of the fragrance were not that great to me. It is very pricey, it was one of those fragrances that made my nose start to itch and my eyes water. It's just not a scent I will buy, I only tried a sample of it.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan and lover of Viva La Juicy for over 10 years now. I recently picked up the limited edition set from HSN (which is why the bottle looks a little different). I can not begin to explain how much I love this scent, it's so sweet but nothing over powering. I repurchase this scent over and over again. It last throughout the entire day, especially when you have lotion to go along with it. I recommend to smell it at the store first before ordering, but it's definitely a holy grail scent of mine.
Briana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smells and recently found out from my husband that it's actually his favorite scent that I wear. I usually have 4 or 5 bottles of perfumes at a time and I switch, depending on my mood. I like to switch it up. There are 2 or 3 that I always get more of when I run out and then the other 2 are always new stuff I wanted to try. This is one of the ones I always refill when I run out. It's a nice sweet smell, but not too overpowering. It blends well with my skin once it's heats up and soaks in. I put it on my wrists and chest. It seems to last a pretty good while throughout the day.
Diana D.
Woodbridge, ON
Review for: Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum
A very lovely scent, however is not too long lasting. Unless you spray it onto your clothes, the scent won't linger onto your skin. Definitely a great smell for casually during the day or a fun night out! I wouldn't mind getting this item as a gift but I would probably not purchase on my own.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a complimentary voxbox from Influenster. Viva La Juicy smells amazing! The smell is not too over powering and gives off a warm, sweet floral smell. It's subtle enough to wear to work but still has enough of a feminine touch to make a statement if you wear it out. A little does go a long way and it's a great scent to keep your spirits up in the cold weather were having! It lasted all day, the strength did die down a little later on but I could still smell it when I got home from work.
Shayra S.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Viva La De Parfum Spray 1 oz
I love this perfume! I got 3 samples for free and I'm so glad I got it. It smells girly and feminine. I love the sweet scent and it stays long enough. The smell is not too much to handle and I can't get enough of it! Go buy it, I recommend it.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells freaking AMAZING! I'm on my fourth bottle and I love it! I've used others in between throughout the years, but always come back to this one, and every time I wear it people stop me and ask me what I am wearing because it smells really good! I feel so sexy wearing Juicy Couture I may try news ones, but this one will always be in my favorite perfume collection. Head to Sephora and buy this perfume its hands down one of the best smelling fragrance!
Taylor s.
I have smelled this product before it smelled really good but my question is does it last a Long time?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this perfume smell good
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Best place to buy with the best price? Besides TJ Maxx?
Malissia L.
Supply, NC
Where can I find this?
Jessica C.
Does anyone else have the same problem of it not lasting long?