BY JUICY COUTURE #12 in Fragrance for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "my favorite perfume smells so good and by far worth the price its very strong so you don't have to use much and it last a long time I buy this every 4 or 5 months when i get low and i love it the scent never gets old and it last all day ill get a sweater out of my closet and it will still smell like it but its not over whelming " in 22 reviews
  • "one of my favorite perfumes love love the sweet smell and it lasts long yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite scent, it is on the high end scale but definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this perfume it smells great for all occasions and is definitely a plus that I always get complimented on it by boys saying that I smell good " in 15 reviews
  • "I have a bottle on my dresser at home, travel size in my purse and another one at work.. A little goes a LONG way." in 14 reviews
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
Product: Viva La Juicy Perfume

Yay or Nay Overview: Yay

Packaging, Functionality: The packaging is really cute, it is a glass bottle with a pink ribbon tied around the cap. It's not too bulky or anything, I have the medium size one

How I Use: On my wrists, a spritz on my chest, on temples

Best For: Daily perfume, it's not extremely strong

Worth It? The price is pretty expensive, but its not a bad product

Scent: The first thing that hits you is sweet. Very sweet. However, there are floral undertones and the main scent is sweet vanilla and honeysuckle. It's not sickeningly sweet considering most of the strong scent wears off after 15 min.

Sensitive skin approved: I haven't had any problems

Summary: Put this perfume on with vaseline for long lasting sweet scent with floral undertones. The price is a stretch but it's a good perfume

Would I Buy Again: Sure

Would I Recommend: Yes

Uses: Daily perfume for a pleasant scent

5 Star Rating: ++++

Make sure, if you found this review helpful, to rate it down below! Thanks so much!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
fragrance lasts for a long time when sprayed. It's a bit too sweet for my personal preferences. It's about the price of any other name brand perfume, approx. $54-$94 from Ulta depending on the size of the bottle. Ulta's scent description is, "Lively fragrance features notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin followed by honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray by Juicy Couture finishes with notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline." I always used to love how the bottle comes with a pretty bow and sometimes even a charm or bracelet. Personally would not buy again but it is perfect for the teen and high school generations.
K. C.
K. C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of the only perfumes that I will repurchase time and time again. I first tried this perfume through a duo rollerball (it had Viva La Juicy and La Fleur). La Fleur was very similar to La Juicy, just a tad bit lighter on the scent portion. Viva La Juicy is a unique, pretty scent that doesn't give me headaches. I haven't smelled any other perfume that is similar to this. It has a mixture of fruity, creamy, and floral goodness. Definitely recommend. I like this perfume more than those perfumes beauty gurus are hyping up.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
stoughton
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes and the best perfume Juicy Couture has ever made (in my opinion). The scent is fruity and delicious and lasts all day long. I love the bottle design and charms. You can get great deals and prices for this petfume at khols, tjmax, marshalls and burlington coat factory. Anytime my bottle runs out I run to the store and rebuy it immediately! I've received tons of compliments from both women and men when I wear this scent! I highly recommend Viva La Juicy to anyone who wants to smell amazing!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually go for fresh types of perfume but when I want something sweet this the perfume I grab for first. It's a misfire of fresh and sweetness so it doesn't make me feel sick when I smell it and I always get tons of compliments on it. However I feel like almost every girl recognizes it because the compliment is usually are you wearing juicy. But I'm okay with that it saves explaining what perfume I'm wearing or where I got it, love this. It also lasts for a long time and only a few sprays are needed.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is such a must-have for so many women out there and that's what drove me to try it... I bought the small bottle just to test it out and I'm so happy I didn't commit to a larger size. I wore it all day for 1 day and it honestly made me nauseous. I should add that I'm quite sensitive to strong scents though, so just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you! I would not purchase this again, I actually gifted the bottle I bought for myself to someone else after 1 use.
Ani V.
Ani V.
Ah, I hope most people are old enough to remember the days when owning a juicy tracksuit was the COOL thing.. Honestly I love all the juicy perfumes; if you're into sweet, flowery perfumes these are the way to go. This specific one has been one of my favorites for YEARS! When i was just turning into a teenager I wanted this so bad but couldn't afford it, and I just fell into it again not that long ago and bought it! Unfortunately it's not too big so I use it sparingly, but I always get compliments!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to holy grail perfume. I've been using this for probably 10 years. It has such a nice sweet smell that is not overwhelming or too floral. Its sensual and playful at the same time, and even now people ask me what I'm wearing though I wear it all the time. It is also rather affordable if you buy in the bundle with lotions and soaps, etc. A real classic! Don't let the pink bow and "juicy couture" logo make you think this is for children, it most certainly is a mature scent!
Asia S.
Asia S.
Bladensburg, MD
Omg! This is the best juicy couture product ever! I have owned several bottles & they've all become empty so quick because I used it 24/7! What i like most about this product is how long it last. The smell is indescribable . It's the best smell ever! Perfect for a night out. It will leave it's scent wherever you go, I would definitely recommend this product to woman who are looking for perfumes to buy, it is sold at a great price at department stores like TJ maxx or Ross.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this perfume and I used to wear it all the time! I don't wear as much perfume now, but I would still wear this if I did. It has a nice sweet smell to it. It has a kind of light scent if you only spray it once. But it gets really strong with just a couple sprays ( in my opinion. But I like that) I got this as a gift a few years ago, so I'm not sure where you can buy this or how much. I'm sure Kohls or Tjmaxx might have it though.
Taylor s.
Taylor s.
I have smelled this product before it smelled really good but my question is does it last a Long time?
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this perfume smell good
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Best place to buy with the best price? Besides TJ Maxx?
Malissia L.
Malissia L.
Supply, NC
Where can I find this?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Does anyone else have the same problem of it not lasting long?