Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set

by Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Where can I get this cheaper? I love this sent but its just so darn expensive
Am I the only weirdo that reused the box ?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set!
Product Highlights
“it's my go to perfume smells wonderful during all comes in seasons it's still right smell to feel sexy/ pretty & confident” in 1 review
Silas

I love this perfume, I'm on my second bottle. I can't get enough of it.When I wear it, I always receive compliments!It smells sweet and fresh. I can't stand overly sweet smells and this is perfect. Only thing is that it is light and doesn't last very long.

grand blanc, mi
This is my favorite scent. I even have my mom wearing it now. It's at the low end price wise. Its not expensive at all. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't stay for a long time so I wish it had better staying power. Then again maybe I am just use to the smell and don't notice it after wearing it for a while. Still my favorite purfume.
Houston tx
i was given this as a gift and i am a satisfied recipient. i would have never purchased this myself because of the cost but after wearing it and getting so many compliments, i will spend money on this when my bottle runs out.
Fayetteville, NC
This set is going to change your go to scent for sure. The Viva La Juicy scent is hands down my favorite. Its competitively priced with like market items and gives you that confident, sexy feeling you've been looking for in a go to perfume. It's a must for ant collection.
Plano, TX
I love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set, and would recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves a beautiful sensual fragrance.  The gift set is an added bonus with the additional lotion and Rollerball, that you can take with you so you will never be without Juicy!
Chino, CA
I love this smell all of Juicy Couture perfume have amazing soft sent I have all of them they're just like a cup of tea I always give them as gifts as well because I know everyone loves these fragrances
Corvallis, OR
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Deluxe Gift Set uploaded by Kristina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
You looking for a great juicy couture Viva la juicy deluxe well they got it and its a great amazing price the smell is absolutely amazing long lasting sexy absolutely love this deluxe kit I'm going to buy again cuz I'm supporting it always sporting it cuz it's very highly recommended I highly recommend thank you for always improving your products as I will continue to buy new and improved
Sapulpa, OK
Absolutely great not only does it make your skin soft but perfume will last for days it only takes a couple of sprays doesn't take much to bring off the amazing smelling scent even after washing clothes that I have sprayed it on the smell of the scent still remains its absolutely and totally worth the money!!!
Rustburg , VA
Bought for a gift but ended up keeping for myself and sooo glad I did. Scent was long lasting and fruity. No need to reapply. If totally make a larger bottle with a little lower price tag. After a while I couldn’t smell it on myself but got tons of compliments on it
Viva La Juicy has always been a popular gift set I know a lot of people who love this including myself. Juicy Couture has been a Brand favorite of mine for a long time and it definitely has a long lasting sent. I definitely would buy it again I enjoy this product a lot