Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Body Lotion (250ml) uploaded by Chikis M.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more, for Juicy girls who want it all. Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Body Lotion (250ml)
  • "OMG this perfume is tooooooooooooo good to be true its the only scent i use i love it my boyfriend loves it too this is my new addiction" in 1 review
  • "I've gotten so many compliments on both the perfume & lotion." in 1 review
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love the scent of this body lotion so i recommend it a lot. Everyone tell me i smell beautiful and ask me where did i buy it. Sometimes they get surprised that it's only a body lotion, they always think that it's a perfume. I really am obsessed with this product.
Lauren N.
I got this because I am in love with the Viva La Juicy perfume and this smells just like it so of course I am in love with it as well! I would use it up really fast if I were to use it as much as I would like to, and because of it being pretty expensive I try to only use it for special occasions. Great lotion, only gave it 4 stars because of the price! I would purchase more often if it were less expensive.
Juliana C.
Lakewood, OH
I lover this fragrance and my fiance also loves that when I use it. I've been using this for approximately 2 years and I will continue using mainly in occasional moments. I think that it's perfect when you have busy days at your work or if you just want to go to a happy hour after job
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
I absolutlety love this one from juicey too!! it is a sweet berry smell with floral notes, absolutely amazing whenever i go to juicy i always pick up a purse size just so i have it I believe its around 45$ or so and the little roller balls are like $20 nice little goto for your purse
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love the scent of this lotion! It's strong, long lasting and can be worn by women and girls of all ages. It is on the pricey side but is well worth the extra $$$ in my opinion!!
Vivian G.
If you're obsessed with this scent I suggest you buy the lotion too :) it leaves your skin smelling like you bathed in the perfume..leaves skin soft and smelling fabulous.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I've been using this scent for years! I've gotten so many compliments on both the perfume & lotion. A little bit goes a long way!
Kaitlin R.
If you have used the perfume and love it like I do, I absolutely recommend the lotion! Such a great scent.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
I am obsessed with this perfume so having it as a lotion is just as good as having the perfume

back