BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Travel Spray Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• can you really bring this and can go through airport secuity?5 Answers
  • Who wants samples?1 Answers
  • "You can never go wrong with a Juicy Couture fragance..EVER!" in 1 review
  • "The regular Viva La Juicy has been a favorite scent of mine for years now but I think the Gold Couture might just be my favorite." in 1 review
Angy G.
Angy G.
Lawndale, CA
This is my all time favorite fragrance! This set offers three of the juicy varieties which smell sooo good! The fact that they are travel size makes it even better! Youll never walk out the house without your juicy and its airport friendly too!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Nice smell. I would definitely say this perfume is for the younger girl. There are other perfumes by Juicy I would recommend for an older women
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I rwally love this set ,these perfumes s great!I got it as a present once and bought anither after it finished,it really smells amazing!
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is my favorite because it offers "on the go" sizes of each of my favorite scents. I am able to use them at home or throw them in my purse when I'm in a hurry!
Johana A.
Johana A.
You can never go wrong with a Juicy Couture fragance..EVER! They are amazing and stay on alllllllllll day
Laureen R.
Laureen R.
Watertown, NY
The regular Viva La Juicy has been a favorite scent of mine for years now but I think the Gold Couture might just be my favorite. It has extra notes of vanilla that I love. The Noir has more fruity notes and they can all be layered together in different combinations. Also, they are refillable which is great!
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
This is awesome if you are flying and you still want to be able to take your perfume with you!
Reinah B.
Reinah B.
Green Bay, WI
Love! I take these with me anywhere. I just put them in my purse and use when needed. The size is just convenient. Uses out quickly, but hey they're small. Recommended, yes! Just don't use too much. It does have a strong scent.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I got this set as a gift because I was dying to try all the different scents without buying a huge bottle of each and this set is my all time favorite! I love each perfume that comes in this set and the bottles have lasted me quite a while.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
I like the variety pack, for the variation, but I usually end up giving the juicy couture to my sister. Love the viva la juicy scent though. These smaller bottles are great for your purse.
Jerica J.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
can you really bring this and can go through airport secuity?
jerri d.