Juicy Couture Travel Spray Set

by Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Travel Spray Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

can you really bring this and can go through airport secuity?
Who wants samples?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Travel Spray Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
You can never go wrong with a Juicy Couture fragance..EVER!in reviews
The regular Viva La Juicy has been a favorite scent of mine for years now but I think the Gold Couture might just be my favorite.in reviews
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
This is an awesome set. Especially if you’re trying to find a scent you like. It is a cute package and cute vials. Makes a great Christmas present especially for teens. I highly recommend purchasing it before you go for a big bottle.
Angy G.
Lawndale, CA
This is my all time favorite fragrance! This set offers three of the juicy varieties which smell sooo good! The fact that they are travel size makes it even better! Youll never walk out the house without your juicy and its airport friendly too!
Stephanie G.
Love this fragrance brand! and this set allows you try 3 of their varieties. perfect for gifting! and i love that they are sprays vs. rollerballs
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
I like the variety pack, for the variation, but I usually end up giving the juicy couture to my sister. Love the viva la juicy scent though. These smaller bottles are great for your purse.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I got this set as a gift because I was dying to try all the different scents without buying a huge bottle of each and this set is my all time favorite! I love each perfume that comes in this set and the bottles have lasted me quite a while.
Johana A.
You can never go wrong with a Juicy Couture fragance..EVER! They are amazing and stay on alllllllllll day
Reinah B.
Green Bay, WI
Love! I take these with me anywhere. I just put them in my purse and use when needed. The size is just convenient. Uses out quickly, but hey they're small. Recommended, yes! Just don't use too much. It does have a strong scent.
Lauren  R.
Bristol, CT
Nice smell. I would definitely say this perfume is for the younger girl. There are other perfumes by Juicy I would recommend for an older women
Ashley A.
I rwally love this set ,these perfumes s great!I got it as a present once and bought anither after it finished,it really smells amazing!
Laureen R.
Watertown, NY
The regular Viva La Juicy has been a favorite scent of mine for years now but I think the Gold Couture might just be my favorite. It has extra notes of vanilla that I love. The Noir has more fruity notes and they can all be layered together in different combinations. Also, they are refillable which is great!