BY JUICY COUTURE

A regal body cream fit for the skin of a Juicy Queen. Filled with: Royal bee jelly. Essential nutrients. Lipids. Proteins. The Juicy Girls command it everywhere they fly. Arrives in 6.0-ounce clear twist-top jar.  Royal Body Creme Fragrance: Now everyone can have the charmed life, and scent, of a real live Juicy girl. Top notes of mouthwatering watermelon, mandarin, and pink passion fruit combined with the sparkling freshness of bright marigold and green apple, enhanced by a splash of water hyacinth and crushed leaves. Heart notes of couture tuberose absolute wrapped in wild rose with sophisticated princess lily and creamy tuberose. Base notes of caramel creme brulee and vanilla meld with elegant precious woods and patchouli. Royal Body Creme. see more...

• How does feel on your skin and what does it smell like?2 Answers
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I enjoyed this body creme due to its nice coverage as I applied it and the smell was pretty nice though it might be overwhelming to some . My skin felt moisturized for a good portion of the day then I felt like I needed to apply for to keep my skin hydrated.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product it's smells amazing and I would highly reccomend this product
Alicia L.
Whitby, ON
How does feel on your skin and what does it smell like?