BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Rollerball, .25 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• Has such an amazing smell. Csnt get enough of it. A must have gor me1 Answers
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this fragrance so much!! The scent is so floral and sweet. The rollerball is very convenient and pretty affordable too. My boyfriend loves when I wear this scent so that's a big plus for me! I always see this fragrance as a tester in Ulta, Sephora, and department stores. So, it shouldn't be too difficult to find a place to test this scent out.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
One of my absolute favorite scents, and it's perfect for on the go! No worries about the cap popping off and wasting or breaking your perfume!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I do not own this but I have smelled a sample in a magazine if I remember right and I really liked it. So I will purchase if I come across it!
Stephanie G.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell of this perfume I always get compliments on it, If you haven't tried it yet do so asap you won't regret it!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Es compactor lo puedo poner en mi bolsa la fragansia dura y esta fragansia el aroma es muy bonito y no es atomisador
Delilah G.
Love how it's smell the perfume it's my favorite product a lot people love the smell of the perfume I have
Alexa S.
Plainview, NY
Great smelling!!! Love it i wear it every day. Its available in many stores as well
Maria R.
Vaughan, ON
This roller ball perfume has been my go to for years. I just throw it in my bag and go. Smells amazing and fresh!
Maricela A.
Ontario, CA
Has such an amazing smell. Csnt get enough of it. A must have gor me