Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum uploaded by Vicki W.Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum uploaded by Erica K.Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum uploaded by Wendy G.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture unveils ‘Peace Love and Juicy Couture’ a fragrance directly inspired by earthly beauty and free-spirited and bohemian vibes…. Through this fragrance ‘the world’s juiciest message is all about peace and love’. The senses are liberated with this fruity floral scent: the juicy girls are chic but sometimes also bohemian.

• "Fresh and clean scent but not very "juicy"!" in 1 review
Genesis G.
This is probably my least favorite out of the juicy couture line. It’s not the best smelling. My only ONE problem with it is if I’m paying $98 for a bottle of perfume, it better last on my skin all day, and this one hardly lasts a couple hours. Super disappointing!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
this is probably one of my  least favorite scents from the Juicy Couture Brand. I received this in my scentbird subscription. It didnt have that typical sweetness like the others. Not a bad scent overall. just not something I prefer.
Stephanie R.
I was given this as a gift and I can honestly say it was OK the first to see the tour I would say is the best one smells a lot better I love how it comes with bracelets and necklaces though! I wouldn't buy again
Ashton N.
The packaging is the best part about this product in my opinion. It smells very girly and typical I guess is how I would put it. It is more on the fruity side than fresh smelling. A little of this product goes a long way, so it lasts a very long time. I can also spray this on my clothes in the morning and still smell it all through out the day which is great as well.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love this perfume. I do not use it as often as the viva la juicy because I feel it has more of an elegant smell, not as fruity. I always wear this when I go out on a date with my boyfriend or a night out. I still think this could be worn everyday, I just use it for special occasions.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Another great juicy perfume! This one is fresh, floral, and clean smelling. I actually enjoyed this perfume a lot. I used the whole and I haven't bought another yet. I will have to do that! The bottle is so pretty!
Gill H.
Richmond, VA
Very floral and strong. This is my "fancy" smelling perfume :) I don't use it often but when I do, its nice for going out occasions. It is a perfect amount and has lasted me a long time. But if you are not good with strong scents you should stay away from this one.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I'm a little on the fence on this perfume. It was given to be as a gift and at first I really enjoyed it. Today, however I found it a bit too musky for my liking. So yes it's a great scent very fresh and floral, I just don't like the musky dry down.
amber m.
taylor, MI
This has become my special occasion perfume it smells floral but not cloying and the bracelet that comes on the bottle has become one of my signature accessories .
Jessika A.
I am obsessed with this scent!! I love most of the Juicy Couture perfumes. This one is floral, and lasts all day. If you like floral scents you will probably like this. Juicy also always has the cutest bottles!
Paola M.
Alexandria , Va
I been dYing to know how it smell how is it ??
Zelena B.
The bottle looks plastic is it plastic😁
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Is this a long lasting fragrance?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
This smells really good, but it made me break out into hives when I wore it.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
Does anyone know if the scent last all day or does it disappear a few hours after you spray it on?