BY JUICY COUTURE

Launched By The Design House Of Juicy Couture In 2010. Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Hyacinth And Other Flowers, Lemon, And Red Apple With Base Notes Of Patchouli And Musk. Recommended For Daytime Use. Women see more...

• The bottle looks plastic is it plastic😁3 Answers
Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Eau de Parfum Spray - 50ml
  • "bought this perfume years ago & it is still my favorite scent ever." in 2 reviews
  • "OMGEEEEEE i own three bottles my all time favorite smell very floral and fruity good for spring and summer" in 1 review
Angela T.
Bought this perfume years ago & it is still my favorite scent ever. It lasts not as long as the viva la juicy, however, since i loooove the scent of this so it doesn't bother me!
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
This has been my go perfume for years. However, a little bit goes a long way...the scent is strong and last's all day. It has the perfect blend of notes that is very pleasant!
Sylvia W.
Use lightly , can be very strong if sprayed excessively . The scent has a very clean scent to it. It doesn't last as long as viva la juicy but all of the products are wonderful def my favorite fragrance line.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia, PA
This this perfume! Every time I wear it I get compliments. It smells so great and is my go to perfume for when I'm going somewhere nice and want to smell great.
Venice r.
Puyallup, WA
Love all of the juicy scents they have one for all occasions if you ask me!! Love & Juicy is great for a beach day to a night out with the girls kinda day!!
Dasia C.
This is my favorite scent i got it for my birthday and i love it. if you spray to much cant be come overwhelming so a little goes a long way.
Morgan P.
Newaygo, MI
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume! It smells so good! It is not too sweet, it is the perfect perfume for any age. I highly recommend it.
Dieuna V.
Salisbury, MD
My niece brought me this as a gift and I absolutely love love this perfume. I just wish that i could make a huge bottle to have forever!
Influenster M.
I think this smells amazing. It is easy to put it on too strong however. A little goes a long way. I like the entire Juicy line.
Maryam A.
The packaging looks younger than the fragrance itself. I love this scent. It can become heavy if you spray it excessively.
Zelena B.
The bottle looks plastic is it plastic😁